NT where do you work?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I work in cell phones (all carriers)

About to open my own business with two other people, ill specialize in cell phones and loans, theyll do car, health and life insurance.

Checked out my new office today, will have it ready in 2 weeks.  

Thank God, im blessed.
Me too. nice im thankful i was introduced to the cell phone business when i was younger although thats when it was a goldmine.

I opened my store 8 months ago also feel blessed, owned my first business while still in highschool.

Right now I have a business cleaning company in the works.

Best of luck to you on your new business!

SimpleMobile FTW

About to open my own business with two other people, ill specialize in cell phones and loans, theyll do car, health and life insurance.

Thank God, im blessed.
Me too. nice im thankful i was introduced to the cell phone business when i was younger although thats when it was a goldmine.

I opened my store 8 months ago also feel blessed, owned my first business while still in highschool.

SimpleMobile FTW

Thank God, im blessed.

SimpleMobile FTW

Thank God, im blessed.

SimpleMobile FTW

Teller at Bank of America in New Jersey....Leaving at the end of August for my last semester of college
pimp.gif

Teller at Bank of America in New Jersey....Leaving at the end of August for my last semester of college
pimp.gif

DC Govt...Trying to flee for Mayor Fenty and his Frat brothers

Currently undergoing clearance for THAT Federal Agency that protects the Commander in Chief

DC Govt...Trying to flee for Mayor Fenty and his Frat brothers

Currently undergoing clearance for THAT Federal Agency that protects the Commander in Chief

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Resource Analyst at NASA. Located at Goddard Space Flight Center

is NASA hiring? I need something new and thats local....

I work at McKesson Pharmaceutical...

Legal drug dealers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Resource Analyst at NASA. Located at Goddard Space Flight Center

is NASA hiring? I need something new and thats local....

I work at McKesson Pharmaceutical...

Legal drug dealers
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom