NT where do you work?

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I work for a wealth management firm as an economist.

You would not recognize me as an economist if you see me in the street because I do have the marks of most economists: the woefully dated mustache, the corn ball sense of humor (I have no posters that say "Economists do it with models, theoretically"), the ability to overdress and still never have my suits match or fit and the ability to ruin the lives of dozens upon dozens of bros every semester by flunking college students and getting them academically disqualified.

Nonetheless, I am an economist, oh good God, I am a 25 year old economist who plays video games and who finds "Pedo Bear." "Pure Pwnage" and "Arby 'n' The Chief" very, very funny.

Before you even ask what I know you going to ask, the answer is yes I do, I do have to deal with random girls throwing themselves at me but I tell them "You two, just get under my desk and go to work, I have to be able to read the latest issue of 'The Economist.' Lil mami, The Labour Party-SFISOI ruling coalition in Botswana is currently engaged in a bitter row and the MP from the opposition AWL-AAS-Unity Action front coalition are threatening serious judicial ahh... ahhh. actiooooon...

mhhh, go fix me my favourite sammich, I gots to read Forbes now."

Whenever I read your posts, I read them in a Patrick Bateman voice.

I don't know why, but I do.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I work for a wealth management firm as an economist.

You would not recognize me as an economist if you see me in the street because I do have the marks of most economists: the woefully dated mustache, the corn ball sense of humor (I have no posters that say "Economists do it with models, theoretically"), the ability to overdress and still never have my suits match or fit and the ability to ruin the lives of dozens upon dozens of bros every semester by flunking college students and getting them academically disqualified.

Nonetheless, I am an economist, oh good God, I am a 25 year old economist who plays video games and who finds "Pedo Bear." "Pure Pwnage" and "Arby 'n' The Chief" very, very funny.

Before you even ask what I know you going to ask, the answer is yes I do, I do have to deal with random girls throwing themselves at me but I tell them "You two, just get under my desk and go to work, I have to be able to read the latest issue of 'The Economist.' Lil mami, The Labour Party-SFISOI ruling coalition in Botswana is currently engaged in a bitter row and the MP from the opposition AWL-AAS-Unity Action front coalition are threatening serious judicial ahh... ahhh. actiooooon...

mhhh, go fix me my favourite sammich, I gots to read Forbes now."

Whenever I read your posts, I read them in a Patrick Bateman voice.

I don't know why, but I do.

#1 credit union in texas (we are no longer allowed to say the "company" on the web due to recent changes"

#1 credit union in texas (we are no longer allowed to say the "company" on the web due to recent changes"

Sales
Technology Information Systems

if you want to earn more than professionals with an advanced degree, master selling

Sales
Technology Information Systems

if you want to earn more than professionals with an advanced degree, master selling

CBS Channel 5 News in San Francisco, CA (KPIX) working in the creative services department. mainly in charge of design and promotions for the company's look on the news and our television station we run, the CW. And on the weekends, I'm a bartender at a bar/restaurant.

CBS Channel 5 News in San Francisco, CA (KPIX) working in the creative services department. mainly in charge of design and promotions for the company's look on the news and our television station we run, the CW. And on the weekends, I'm a bartender at a bar/restaurant.

Street pharmacist
pimp.gif

no but for real, im a waiter at an asian restaurant lol

Barber.... I need suttin steady tho. EXTREMELY interested in over night "group home" work.
The kids go to sleep and i'd make 13 dollars to play xbox live. Imma keep searchin tho.

TIMES IS RUFF AN TUFF LIKE LEATHER!!!

School seems to be callin... Waaaay too much time on my hands.

Barber.... I need suttin steady tho. EXTREMELY interested in over night "group home" work.
The kids go to sleep and i'd make 13 dollars to play xbox live. Imma keep searchin tho.

TIMES IS RUFF AN TUFF LIKE LEATHER!!!

School seems to be callin... Waaaay too much time on my hands.

Back
Top Bottom