NT, where is the best place to get camouflage shorts?

The Levi camo shorts are wack IMO. I was going to cop a pair but didn't like how they looked. I think I'm going to go the Army/Navy store route. I can't justify spending more than $35 on cargo shorts.

The Levi camo shorts are wack IMO. I was going to cop a pair but didn't like how they looked. I think I'm going to go the Army/Navy store route. I can't justify spending more than $35 on cargo shorts.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

there shorts fam... you should focus on steppin ya life game up not bicker over what shorts look better like a bunch of females smh

I'm trying to FIND some. I was in lenox today and didn't even know where to look.
You probably shoulda ventured outta the food court.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

there shorts fam... you should focus on steppin ya life game up not bicker over what shorts look better like a bunch of females smh

I'm trying to FIND some. I was in lenox today and didn't even know where to look.
You probably shoulda ventured outta the food court.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

u mean like these right?

65108819.jpg

I havent wanted to wear any other shorts since i bought these like 4 months ago...
how tall are you?

5'11 why?

it's like his leg hair is camouflaged into the carpet too
nerd.gif

Levi's store usually has some camo shorts.. I've been wearing mine for 3 years and they're still good 
pimp.gif

Levi's store usually has some camo shorts.. I've been wearing mine for 3 years and they're still good 
pimp.gif

I wear my AE camos almost everyday ... the best hands down.

Reterik has some dope camos too.

I wanna get my hands on some.

I wear my AE camos almost everyday ... the best hands down.

Reterik has some dope camos too.

I wanna get my hands on some.

Yo, check Old Navy. They got a nice pair right now for $20. Only reason I didnt cop is cuz summer is winding down.

Yo, check Old Navy. They got a nice pair right now for $20. Only reason I didnt cop is cuz summer is winding down.

Back
Top Bottom