NT, White Girl That Sleeps With Black Guys Haircuts?

I don't know about that. Most of the women I have spoken to on this topic have mentioned that really tall dudes are not that attractive to them and they would prefer a guy around 6 ft which makes sense. Not every woman who is on the avg five foot five is interested in a man a whole foot taller than her, Iamjusayn

spoken like a true avg or below avg guy.

why are you asking women what they find attractive in other guys?

Last edited:
In my experience, chicks with team Jordan's white, native, Filipino or otherwise were all down with the team. I know this first hand.

Secondly, approach with glasses and speaking educated, then at that point it all boils down to looks.
No girl with hoop earrings, a diamond nose stud, pink XI's and a jayden maker is looking for some cultured, P.H.D. cat.

She's looking for a goon to blow her back out and drive her whip around

Last edited:
I don't know about that. Most of the women I have spoken to on this topic have mentioned that really tall dudes are not that attractive to them and they would prefer a guy around 6 ft which makes sense. Not every woman who is on the avg five foot five is interested in a man a whole foot taller than her, Iamjusayn

spoken like a true avg or below avg guy.

why are you asking women what they find attractive in other guys?

This. Not like they'll ever tell the truth, they don't really know it themselves.

bless your heart

As a black woman, this thread is disappointing.

I'm more disappointed at the way so many of yall look at women in general. Yall have reduced these women to pieces of meat to be conquered.  I hate to say it, but it's topics like this that have me scratching my head when brothas get upset at racial profiling, but essentially yall are doing the same thing on a less severe scale (no death/brutality involved). Let's do better brothas. I sincerely believe in yall.

I'm more disappointed at the way so many of yall look at women in general. Yall have reduced these women to pieces of meat to be conquered.  I hate to say it, but it's topics like this that have me scratching my head when brothas get upset at racial profiling, but essentially yall are doing the same thing on a less severe scale (no death/brutality involved). Let's do better brothas. I sincerely believe in yall.
so you're saying we should approach you and act educated too?

we can't just walk over and say "wassup SHAWWWTY" ?

wow... I've been misled....

Been there done that. White girls ain't all that. Too much emotional issues they have that you gotta deal with. Be prepared for alot of crying over the stupidest things.

Only people who put white girls on a pedestal are dudes that never been with a white girl and I can understand that cuz society likes to paint them as goddesses :lol:

so you're saying we should approach you and act educated too?

we can't just walk over and say "wassup SHAWWWTY" ?

wow... I've been misled....
What? I'm saying as whole "do better". I'm happily married and been that way for almost a decade. However, it does seem you may have been misled.

Never said I agree with everything he says and I haven't even listened yet. Just figured it is relevant to the discussion. That's all.

Was actually spending time with my daughters right after posting so I have no idea of what his opinion is. I'll give it a listen tomorrow.

Last edited:
Never said I agree with everything he says and I haven't even listened yet. Just figured it is relevant to the discussion. That's all.

Was actually spending time with my daughters right after posting so I have no idea of what his opinion is. I'll give it a listen tomorrow.

EverybodyBetterThenHim is a troll. Don't even waste your time

I was wondering when a Female was going to interject.

Good on you girl.

And to comment on the highlighted portion: You couldn't be  more right. And to add to that,  Groups that racial profile against others feel the same way about racial profiling, as dudes feel about "white women that sleep with black guy haircuts" type of stuff, they think it's a joke, not serious, hurts nobody, or simply could care less who it affects as long as its not them.

Good post.

I need her current location please
http://instagram.com/snowphat/
ɢᴏᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ † DMV's ʙᴀᴅᴅᴇsᴛ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ***** [emoji]10052[/emoji]️ [emoji]128070[/emoji]ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ [emoji]128299[/emoji] ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ.ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ.ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ #ᴀʟᴡᴀʏᴢ100 ɪɴǫᴜɪʀɪᴇs- ʀᴇᴀʟsɴᴏᴡᴘʜᴀᴛ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ

924084_383162561861415_84769448_n.jpg

lol she wit a young brotha, i have a feelin theyre both from affluent families tho

they just like to act urban

but theres a strong possibility im way off and he is in da streets and she is a stripper

Been there done that. White girls ain't all that. Too much emotional issues they have that you gotta deal with. Be prepared for alot of crying over the stupidest things.

Only people who put white girls on a pedestal are dudes that never been with a white girl and I can understand that cuz society likes to paint them as goddesses :lol:

they just too soft for me...

Generalizations make u look just as ignorant as dudes who haven't dated white girls

Every black chick I been with have cried over stupid ****, I'm not even talkin about ex's, I'm talkin about shorty cried because I didn't get Her no wing stop but I got me some, because I didn't text her good morning, Because I forgot her favorite color

All girls is the same once you deal with so many

Generalizations make u look just as ignorant as dudes who haven't dated white girls

Every black chick I been with have cried over stupid ****, I'm not even talkin about ex's, I'm talkin about shorty cried because I didn't get Her no wing stop but I got me some, because I didn't text her good morning, Because I forgot her favorite color

All girls is the same once you deal with so many

This gets magnified X100 when she's smashing tyrone on the side. Just making up reasons to justify gettin the D on the downlow. In her mind she's thinking, "Tyrone wouldn't forget my favorite color"

my mans you should approach every female this way if you want a polished college grad. every woman should be a good catch, that was my point not just the bunnies.

speaking of this topic.

i was in Arlington this weekend and my god the bunnies were thirsty. Anybody here familiar with A-Town?

if i was a single man i wouldve did damage.
You talk about Arlington aka Aggtown, Texas?

I need her current location please

http://instagram.com/snowphat/

ɢᴏᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ † DMV's ʙᴀᴅᴅᴇsᴛ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ***** [emoji]10052[/emoji]️ [emoji]128070[/emoji]ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ [emoji]128299[/emoji] ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ.ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ.ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ #ᴀʟᴡᴀʏᴢ100 ɪɴǫᴜɪʀɪᴇs- ʀᴇᴀʟsɴᴏᴡᴘʜᴀᴛ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ

924084_383162561861415_84769448_n.jpg

Checked out her instagram and this chick is all types of wack. She's the definition of angles.

Found this mad funny though:

View media item 1590587

^ Personally I wouldn't eat it but compared to some of the struggle plates I've seen chicks put together online, those look like gourmet meals in comparison

In my experience, white girls that "exclusively" date black dudes make me uncomfortable. They try too hard to please your "urban" side and are obsessed with your blackness if that makes sense.

Noticed this too with this bad white chick I use to mess with...

With this Rachel Dolezal ish going on just been looking at her and people like her in a completely different light.. Almost seems like a mental complication how absolutely obsessed some of them are with us.

In my experience, white girls that "exclusively" date black dudes make me uncomfortable. They try too hard to please your "urban" side and are obsessed with your blackness if that makes sense.

Noticed this too with this bad white chick I use to mess with...

With this Rachel Dolezal ish going on just been looking at her and people like her in a completely different light.. Almost seems like a mental complication how absolutely obsessed some of them are with us.

Yep

Would never mess with a white chick that only dates blacks exclusively

Back
Top Bottom