NT, White Girl That Sleeps With Black Guys Haircuts?

In my experience, white girls that "exclusively" date black dudes make me uncomfortable. They try too hard to please your "urban" side and are obsessed with your blackness if that makes sense.

Noticed this too with this bad white chick I use to mess with...

With this Rachel Dolezal ish going on just been looking at her and people like her in a completely different light.. Almost seems like a mental complication how absolutely obsessed some of them are with us.

They try so hard and they look like clowns and it's like they don't even realize it. Just talking to 'em makes you feel dumb.

Last edited:
In my experience, white girls that "exclusively" date black dudes make me uncomfortable. They try too hard to please your "urban" side and are obsessed with your blackness if that makes sense.

Noticed this too with this bad white chick I use to mess with...

With this Rachel Dolezal ish going on just been looking at her and people like her in a completely different light.. Almost seems like a mental complication how absolutely obsessed some of them are with us.

They try so hard and they look like clowns and it's like they don't even realize it. Just talking to 'em makes you feel dumb.

It really does though. She could talk to you normally and you'd be down but she had to throw in all that extra stuff :smh:

I bet in her vulnerable state, if someone with the right game got in her ear, she'd do anything for you. And if you hold her hand in public... "protecting" her and showing you don't care about public opinion. :smh: She'd turn any race you wanted and slurp every drop of that sauce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom