NT, White Girl That Sleeps With Black Guys Haircuts?

In Austin this is more like the lazy college girl uniform in general, so I don't see it having any different meaning in east Austin. Drive down the drag when it's warm and more than 50% of the girls are dressed bummy like that regardless of ethnicity.

Thats true . On the drag ita prolly one of those metro black guys they date . East austin hood cats. Unless the a model on backpage.... the brothwrs get no love

hoop earrings= shes down with the team

:lol: :smh: :frown:  ...is this real life?

UMRz9hn.jpg

"The bigger the hoop... the bigger the ***"

Implying that white women who sleep with black guys (I assume exclusively sleeps with black guys) have specific haircuts as opposed to white girls who have sex with say Indian guys.

Yes, according to the consensus which is multicultural by the way, woman can look like they sleep with black guys. I'm trying to find some validity in this disposition and stereotype that there's a hair that makes a woman exclusively part of the black dating pool.

When I worked office/corporate, girls like this were 100% ready for the swirl 

Last edited:
People are actually having a serious discussion abo these haircuts...lmao
Of course it's not always ******* true

I'm trying to stay away from those types though.

I pulled this one white girl a year ago at a bar, she was all on me. She talked like she was from the burbs and couldn't shut up about her daddy's credit card. Next day she is talking how she every black man's dream and how everyone thinks she racist but her v***** isn't.

I want to be the first one, not another black guy.

Last edited:
I need her current location please
http://instagram.com/snowphat/
ɢᴏᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ † DMV's ʙᴀᴅᴅᴇsᴛ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ***** [emoji]10052[/emoji]️ [emoji]128070[/emoji]ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ [emoji]128299[/emoji] ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ.ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ.ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ #ᴀʟᴡᴀʏᴢ100 ɪɴǫᴜɪʀɪᴇs- ʀᴇᴀʟsɴᴏᴡᴘʜᴀᴛ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ

924084_383162561861415_84769448_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ima say yes to certain shoes. Air Forces and Jordans are usually a go.

And I cut that video off when that broad said all black men smell good. I knew it would only get dumber from that point on. The thing about how we dress was already borderline ******ed.

Last edited:
Ima say yes to certain shoes. Air Forces and Jordans are usually a go.

And I cut that video off when that broad said all black men smell good. I knew it would only get dumber from that point on. The thing about how we dress was already borderline ******ed.
Certain shoes though breh? But THEN you laugh at a woman for saying ALL black men smell good?

That video is why don't like the white girls that date black men exclusively. I had a few in my past and they hinted at the main points she speaks of.

Still to the Latinas, they understand the struggle.

Certain shoes though breh? But THEN you laugh at a woman for saying ALL black men smell good?

Notice how I said "usually" and not always? You're so swift to suit up and cape down you missed that huh?

It's all good my man. I'm not out here snatching up the hooped up broads man. I scooped a trill Latina and tossed my card. Gone head and fly safely pleigh boi

Back
Top Bottom