NT Who Has a Gambling Addiction Vol. We Need Help Or Do We?

You guys think you have problems? Try living with someone who bets up to $500k a day on sports and then get back to me.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

Is there a trick to platimun and diamond card status or even black label!?!? I only play roulette, big six wheel, and some occasions hit up the poker room.... and the highest i've been is 3200 tier points (gold status)....and I feel like I spend between $500-1500 per visit (1x / 2x per month)....

From what i hear plat's spend like 5k a trip.. best thing you could really do is ask a NICE pit boss to put you and your friends under 1 card ( thats what we do cause were all not 21) so youll get your points up quick.. Were still way off though of the next step.. Thats cause i guess we stop going with so much cash and going with what we were willing to lose which is a good thing ... Thing i recently did was take my downpayment for a new car to AC and blew it on Black Jack and Roulette which leeds me to KNOWING i have a problem..

negative...don't have a problem or addiction, but I do love to gamble. Most I lost was around $4k in 1 hour or so to baccarat. Everyone was riding player I said eff this I'm playing banker
laugh.gif

Been playing a lot of lotto games lately ie. powerball, mega millions
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm hitting up AC this Wednesday, if any1 else is goin hit me a PM.

Best way to get to plat and diamond card status is to put in a lot of play time if you don't have a big bankroll.
I play 15-20 hours of poker per trip(3 days, 2 nights) and that gives me abt 900 tier points. If you're playing craps, blackjack or roulette the key is to extend your play as much as possible with the bankroll you have.

Dunno how I did it but one trip last year I played 36hrs of poker straight, racked up over 1700 in tier points and $50 in comps

Originally Posted by Vancity74

You guys think you have problems? Try living with someone who bets up to $500k a day on sports and then get back to me.

500k?

seems like his $ isn't really of concern if he is betting that much

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

500k?

seems like his $ isn't really of concern if he is betting that much
Jesus this is an old topic but i'll reply anyway since you already brought it back up..

I find it hard to believe someone is betting 500k every single day on sports.. maybe on a big event but everyday sounds like bs or i'm just hating I don't know

i dont have a gambling problem, but i damn sure have a 0% interest credit card problem ... i got about 7 g's in debt that i dont need to pay off until december ... gonna start this time next month and should be done by october or november ... but it's damn near like gambling ...

^ I was once addicted to craps.
frown.gif

Wait.......... who am I fooling I'm still am.
laugh.gif
6-1, 4 tre, 5 deuce all day.
pimp.gif

I was a heavy sports gambler/bettor (NBA, CBB,MLB, Boxing, WNBA, NFL, CFB,) from 2003-2008. I realized it was consuming too much of my time and thoughts, hell I remember as an undergrad sitting in classes unable to focus, as I was wondering how my bet(s) were doing. I now only bet a few games here and there and only CFB and the NFL. NBA=Never Beat Again

Did you just say 500k? 500K?

not me but my uncle does.

he was a chemistry teacher at a hong kong university but he gambled his salary away... it was so bad it got to a point where he owed 400,000+ to loan sharks (who happened to be connected to a chinese triad). one day the triads showed up to my aunt's (my uncle's sister) house with machetes and meat cleavers asking for his whereabouts and threatening to burn down their apartment.

his gambling problems were so bad he made long distance calls to my mom who lived in canada at the time to send him 25 g's so he could pay the loan sharks back. my mom sent him 10 g's to my uncle ended up gambling the entire 10 g's away SMH.

he fled hong kong with the help of my other relatives and is living in the bay area now, making 10x less than what me made before working as a cook in chinatown. my mom hasn't talked to him since.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^Do you have a post limit? Bah gawd! j/k

Lulz. Yea. Finally got a phone with the interwebz... I'm addicted. *goes to watch a movie*

Back
Top Bottom