NT: Who owns a P90x ?

I wanna do it this summer

Was supposed to start last monday 
eyes.gif

Starting strength by Mark Rippetoe is all you need if your trying to gain some size/strength.

Combine that with good eating and possibly creatine and your good in 3 months to see solid gains.

Starting strength by Mark Rippetoe is all you need if your trying to gain some size/strength.

Combine that with good eating and possibly creatine and your good in 3 months to see solid gains.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I'm about the same size as OP. Is creatine better than whey protein? 

If you actually do it everyday, you will see results and rather quickly.

If you actually do it everyday, you will see results and rather quickly.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

creatine and whey protein are very different. all i can say is if youre gonna use creatine, drink a lotttttt of water, or else it'll give you serious headaches

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

creatine and whey protein are very different. all i can say is if youre gonna use creatine, drink a lotttttt of water, or else it'll give you serious headaches

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

What equipment do I need? right now all I have is 10lb dumbbells

Resistance band and duct tape. 
Instead of purchasing a pull-up bar, string the resistance band through the duct tape and put the duct tape over the door frame and close the door and do your pull ups. 

Back
Top Bottom