NT: Who Still Watches Cartoons? Vol. South Park and Family Guy Don't Count

Right now, Flapjack & Spongebob >*. only things i watch

But cartoons that were on while i was growing up, i'll always watch when i have a chance. New cartoons these days suck.

And Chowder is wack. I don't see how people like that crap. If i'm high, and don't laugh, then its not funny.

Inspector Gadget ftw, heathcliff, dennis the menace, danger mouse, all the classic hannah cartoons, athf, pink panther, looney tunes, he man/she ra. Jetsons and the flintstones, animaniacs, wish my computer hard drive didnt crash. Freakazoid, pinky and the brain. 90's killed it for cartoons well 80's/90's

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

. I miss Rocko.

pimp.gif

Hell yeah, I still watch cartoons. I watch Boomerang a lot. I prefer to watch '60s cartoons over cartoons from other decades, of the last 50 years.

I haven't watched many of the cartoons that are out now, but I plan on doing so.

Everything on Nickelodeon and Disney everyday.... times are tough and we got rid of cable at home except for the kids channels for my nephews and nieces. They come over every single day for my mom to babysit.

I could've sworn I still watch them, but now that I think about it, I don't
laugh.gif
  Last cartoon's I've watched where the X-Men season 5 & Animated Iron Man series DVD's

Originally Posted by late registration

Boondocks and Dexter's Laboratory
This, courage the cowardly dog and ed, edd, and eddy was my stuff back in the day but now it's mainly Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb. Haven't watched much cartoons lately but might have to look into CN's lineup

all i watch are cartoons and sports
thats y none of my friends want me to have the remote when we all watchin t.v. in the same room

i still watch ed edd and eddy, invader zim, ren & stimpy..ishh like that..old cartoons that i catch on the extra channels..i dont watch any of the newer cartoons though

Spongebob used to be THAT cartoon, but somehow it got mad corny, I stopped watching it. Arthur till this day is
pimp.gif
, but i can never catch it on time
smh.gif
. What I mainly watch now is Phineas and Ferb , perry the platypus is that dude
laugh.gif
especially when he's  not in his detective disguise. The boondocks are a must watch, these are the only cartoons I really watch now days the rest are straight doo doo

Just saw Ren & Stimpy & Rockos modern life is on tonight
eek.gif
Might check these out.

Good cartoons never get old, they're always appreciated.

I watch them at work since I work with kids.

I think last cartoon I watched at home was the avatar - the last airbender series

I watch as many of the dc & marvel movies as I come across. I also watch the major movies from Disney, Pixar, etc if they look good and I've seen most of Hayao Miyazaki's films.

the only relatively new series I could get into with a similar enthusiasm to all the quality 80s/90s cartoons was Justice League Unlimited. cant really get into all the other stuff nowadays. I will watch Flapjack like
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
but that's the only show like that I can really tolerate that I've tried watching. but that show is pretty great.

Back
Top Bottom