NT: Who Still Watches Cartoons? Vol. South Park and Family Guy Don't Count

reminisce with me...

smokin.gif

--Besides the "adult" cartoons like Futurama and Venture Brothers...todays cartoons are garbage.
--Watered down/edited/english dubbed japanese anime. SMH.

I got to watch Adventure Time yesterday, it came on when Chowder was supposed to.
It's pretty funny it was the episode when they went to the town where everyone were thieves. I got to start watching this

Phineas and Ferb is cool too, the songs they do are so catchy

i still on my cartoon game i have download all the episodes of
recess
hey arnold
doug
filmore
ed edd n eddy
invader zim
gundam wing

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I got to watch Adventure Time yesterday, it came on when Chowder was supposed to.
It's pretty funny it was the episode when they went to the town where everyone were thieves. I got to start watching this

Phineas and Ferb is cool too, the songs they do are so catchy
ya phineas and ferb have me rolling sometimes
roll.gif

Man i watch cartoons everyday. Im still a big kid when it comes to that. Phineas and Ferb, Johnny Test, Chowder, Ben 10, Total Drama Island, Kids Next Door, Fanboy and Chum Chum and Penguins of Madagascar.

Love Spongebob, he's the main reason I even turn the TV on
smile.gif
..& Fairly Oddparents, Phineas & Ferb.

Then Boomerang for the old school cartoon fix..Nicktoons shows Rocko's Modern Life & Rugrats super late sometimes..Everything else sucks on TV these days.

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Yo, who still watches cartoons?

I used to watch Spongebob but after awhile the episodes got wack. Now, I'm watching Cartoon Network. Adventure Time is THAT cartoon. They got cartoons having parties, passing beers
pimp.gif

Adventure Time
Flapjack
Chowder (sometimes All the time)
Also watch Futurama & King of the hill....

YES! 90% of the time I'm watching cartoons.
Watch cartoons on cartoon network, boomarang, sprout, cartoon disney, nickelodeon, nicktoons, etc.
I'll forever watch them.

I still watch cartoons, but mostly 90's cartoons that come on late at night on the disney channel like Batman TAS, Superman, Justice League, Silver Surfer, Spider-man, X-men.

The only modern cartoon I can get down with nowadays is Chowder and Spongebob...but imo Chowder will end up being a classic cartoon down the road.

Looney tunes and 90s Nickelodeon are my favorites. Other than that Dexter's Lab, Spongebob, Ed,Eddy,and Eddy are cool. I have a little girl so I also watch Wonder Pets, Olivia, Yo Gabba Gabba, etc.

Chowder, Flapjack and Phineas and Ferb are the best cartoons out there right now the rest are garbage

Back
Top Bottom