NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Man the way this thread grew I thought you fools had these girls posting up pics or something and I see it's just arguing...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Im laughing at these ******ed NTers arguing over some twitter girl. Buncha herbs in this thread
roll.gif
Agreed. Internet has too much influence in their lives.

Dudes in here WILDIN bout this female...and the funny part is that I'm quite sure I went to school with her. IFthis is the same chick I'm thinking of, then I would have never in a million years thought that she was some type of %@$% or anything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

smh.gif
@ the both of yall sweating that !*@%. All that basic b_ bull she talks on Twitter is straight hypocrisy. That broad stays getting ran thru all up & down Indiana x Illinois by any & everyone...all that "if you're [insert unattractive male attribute], #YNS" are all lies. Still waitin on my son to get back to me with pics so i can expose her silly a_. Broad's ({}) looks like the walkway to Cerebro

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

my senses went off soon as I was on and started talking about positions and somebody chimed in HARD.. G you should've let me know
smh.gif

..and that's all folks
roll.gif

My e-crush is Lindsay
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

yeah sure guy I caught feelings.....its obvious that she hurt your feelings......and why is it that before you revealed yourself on here (this sn your using)you was on twitter talking about "some guy going in on that chick on nt"

dont tell me you got some of that throw a brick and hide your hand estrogen running through your blood....

this exposure $%## is a FAIL....

As a great man once said....

"Welcome to NT - where 4s come to feel like 9s"

.....so why y'all boosting girls up online like they're supermodel material??? N__ in the matrix be buggin out
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

yeah sure guy I caught feelings.....its obvious that she hurt your feelings......and why is it that before you revealed yourself on here (this sn your using) you was on twitter talking about "some guy going in on that chick on nt"

dont tell me you got some of that throw a brick and hide your hand estrogen running through your blood....

this exposure $%## is a FAIL....
its obvious that she hurt your feelings.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
silly mortal...i've never tried to get at her on ANY level....my beef lies with her e-persona..i know how she really is...how this broad tweetingstories? when she is nothin like that...i was not even beefin with her bout "tackhead" ways..... Lincey i didnt even know about her "ways"until numerous #%%$$# put me on...Jessica included

.and why is it that before you revealed yourself on here (this sn your using) you was on twitter talking about "some guy going in on that chick on nt"

WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY THAT!?!?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My son Zombie_ (CWrite) said that.....you've clearly caught that Dre syndrome..where ur pullin s_ out ur *@*......

who's nextel cup on NT? dude just went in on a chick out the blue
roll.gif
about 9 hours ago from Twitterrific

z0mbie_

Zombie Jesus

Can someone at least post a pic of this broad?
See what all the female behavior is about.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

apples28
apples28
apples28
apples28

mine.
indifferent.gif

I was there first.

what! 2006 is when i claimed her.
Me and apples have an extensive history. Ask her, and she'll tell you. So you can uh...back upabout 50 feet, please.

apples28
apples28
apples28
apples28

mine.
indifferent.gif

I was there first.

what! 2006 is when i claimed her.
Me and apples have an extensive history. Ask her, and she'll tell you. So you can uh...back up about 50 feet, please.

We pledged together. we have matching tattoos.
indifferent.gif

fall back

happy.gif

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
silly mortal...i've never tried to get at her on ANY level....my beef lies with her e-persona..i know how she really is...how this broad tweeting stories? when she is nothin like that...i was not even beefin with her bout "tackhead" ways..... Lincey i didnt even know about her "ways" until numerous #%%$$# put me on...Jessica included
So set the record straight for me fam. Ain't she the same chick that went to the same high schoolthat me and Jessica did a few years ago? If so, I know EXACTLY who this chick is and like I said before I would have NEVER pegged her as no ho or nothing. She seemed pretty "wholesome" to me.

I'm damn near tempted to text Jess and ask her, but this %#%% ain't THAT important to get her involved. Ijust wanna know why dude is so intent on defending her like they married.

damn, i thought my beef with r0yalty and mac was taking it too far. these people have outdone us by a long shot
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

fall back

happy.gif
She only pledged after she asked me if it was a good idea or not. While you're ahead, please quit. kthanxbai

indifferent.gif

fall back

happy.gif
She only pledged after she asked me if it was a good idea or not. While you're ahead, please quit. kthanxbai

this is andrea...you're lying lincey i love thytkerjobs! you're second though
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom