NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Who broke Twitter?
smh.gif

i thought it was my comp acting up im really going to bed now

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

non-tweeting NTers dont know half the story..this joint is a twitter exclusive
laugh.gif
Was gonna say, the hell does Crank know? Son was adamantly against Twitter.

i unfollowed her a while back...whats she been saying since Keith swooped in to save her

Quiet as kept, I seen a lot of twit saving especally when the broads r in the line of fire of the roasters. It's been more than one occasion when dudestold me to chill, smh...

I'm so lost....the usuals lemme know what's up on Twitter.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Quiet as kept, I seen a lot of twit saving especally when the broads r in the line of fire of the roasters. It's been more than one occasion when dudes told me to chill, smh...
bruh i've aired her out on Twitter before...so n's cant say i never said s_ to her...i bring it to NT one time...and this n_ Keith findsthe nearest phone booth & clocks out his Daily Planet shift

but you gossiping like a female right ???

I didnt take the time out of my day to so called exposed somebody

what did you expose ninja besides bad mouthing her...you still aint prove #$%%......ninja we want facts...not your gossip girl magazine !+* quotes..you provideproof and I wont say #$%%

like I said i call spades....im not a sheep like the rest of these bums above me.....

its obvious what she eats make you #$%% bruh

dont play me for a duck......the majority of my followers are females.....guess what a good number have sent me the nudes....but do you hear me or see meputting them on blast....hell naw thats beauty salon #$%%

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

what did you expose ninja besides bad mouthing her...you still aint prove #$%%......ninja we want facts...not your gossip girl magazine !+* quotes..you provide proof and I wont say #$%%

like I said i call spades....im not a sheep like the rest of these bums above me.....

dont play me for a duck......the majority of my followers are females.....guess what a good number have sent me the nudes....but do you hear me or see me putting them on blast....hell naw thats beauty salon #$%%
i wasnt on no exposure s_ ......yo caught feelings & brought it that far...i just roasted her goof a__

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

what did you expose ninja besides bad mouthing her...you still aint prove #$%%......ninja we want facts...not your gossip girl magazine !+* quotes..you provide proof and I wont say #$%%

dont play me for a duck......the majority of my followers are females.....guess what a good number have sent me the nudes....but do you hear me or see me putting them on blast....hell naw thats beauty salon #$%%
i wasnt on no exposure s_ ......yo caught feelings & brought it that far...i just roasted her goof a__
*Ques E-40 - Captain Sav-A-%#$*

Back
Top Bottom