NT why are these barkleys so hard to find????

yungchamp

Banned
these aren't limited(i don't think) why are these so hard to find????
I can't find a size 9.5 to save my life
30t6p3b.gif

These are one of those shoes that no one buys to re-sell. Everyone who wanted them bought them and threw them on their feet.

I'm sure you can find a pair eventually, though.

You're right. I always sort of liked them, but not enough to pay full price, but they seem to just disappear before going on sale. Crazy thing is I don't even see that many people wearing them.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You're right. I always sort of liked them, but not enough to pay full price, but they seem to just disappear before going on sale. Crazy thing is I don't even see that many people wearing them.

This. like who has this shoe tho? lol
I searched everywhere all over the web, on here, and still nothing
30t6p3b.gif

we had them at DTLR last year and once they hit 100 they flew ... wish i had grabbed a pair for my Phoenix Suns warmup.

i damn near forced it and almost went after it smh
i'll pass until i find a 9.5/10
or they get retro'd again
nerd.gif

I here you, yungchamp. I have the same problem as you, except I'm looking for a size 13.

Also the godzilla Air CB34's are hard to find. I been looking for a second pair sz 9 and been having a hard time. But many classic retro nike's are this way. Many are shoes that only sneakerheads love and the general public don't remember them or don't like them and they sit on the shelf. But it seems that once they are gone they never surface again. Nobody resells them I assume because they wear them or they figure if they sat on shelves there would be no reason to buy them to resell them. Funny thing is that if you do don't buy them for retail and then they go on sale and you miss out. When you are looking for them a few years later you end up paying over retail for them when you could have gotten them for like $60 on sale.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

nerd.gif

how do ya sleep on this show MULTIPLE TIMES?
laugh.gif

ya wait till they go on sale and they dissapear thats why..people love barkleys in OG colors.

my favorite shoe of all-time.

They retro'd 2 years in a row. I didn't realize they were so hard to find.

I still got a 11.5 but I don't really wear em much

With the godzillas I had to compromise and cop an 11 because that was the only size I could have found anywhere at the time and I liked the shoe too much to pass up

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

These are one of those shoes that no one buys to re-sell. Everyone who wanted them bought them and threw them on their feet.

I'm sure you can find a pair eventually, though.
THIS
aka, a hood shoe 
laugh.gif

foamposites used to be da same way...till da hipsters caught wind they end up going hollywood.

btw, u think this shoe is hard to find? try to get da all blacks of these with either da blackout holes or da metals holes..... lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by yungchamp

nerd.gif

how do ya sleep on this show MULTIPLE TIMES?
laugh.gif

ya wait till they go on sale and they dissapear thats why..people love barkleys in OG colors.

bro i'm in indiana and i heard they came out here but i haven't seen a soul w/ em
laugh.gif

I'm baffled...i've never seen anybody rocking the shoe yet i can't find it anywhere smh

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I CANT FIND... THE NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO IN BLACK N WHITE-SUEDE @%$.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.. CANT FIND A 10.5 ANYWHEREEEEE I ALMOST MADE A THREAD BUT IDK IF IT WAS WORTH IT.. PROB WILL IF NOTHING COMES FROM THIS POST IN HERE.. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

btw, u think this shoe is hard to find? try to get da all blacks of these with either da blackout holes or da metals holes..... lol

I regret getting rid of my black pair
30t6p3b.gif

Classic, each retro has been a good one and they are comfortable unlike a lot of other nike bball sneakers.

When I have money, they're nowhere to be found, but when priorities take precedent over shoes, I see them readily available in my size.
laugh.gif

One of the more comfiest retros ever.

Back
Top Bottom