NT Why Are You Not in Shape vol. -LBs

im so hench its absurd . id have every girl on NT 'goo-goo-gah-gah'ing over my body if they saw it . Elocin knows watsgood

i dont know where to start,

i am fine with my overall size, (well i could lose a little from my tummy and chest)

but would like to tone up the rest of my body just dont know how to go through with getting the info about that.

*blow trees like a tornado in the woods and i have asthma...
smh.gif
.....so it affects my cardio a lil when im runnin up and down the court for like the first game..
eyes.gif
, then im good after that
*i eat alot of junk food and fast food
*i have a high metabolism, so i can stuff my face all i want and not gain anything if i stay busy..
smokin.gif

well so far its been a week straight of working out and taking AMP Amplified Mass XXX. i got out of that laziness phase so i'm back in shape.

1. Lazyness
2. Lazyness
3. Don't give a fudge
4. I eat all day,
5. I think I burn my fat down by playing Bball for 5hours the whole week.
6. Ehh I'm not really that fat I believe. Lol

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Getting "in shape" is so easy, there's no excuse not to be.
Seriously...

I just came back from a 2 1/2 hr workout, and I must say, I look and feel like a million bucks.
pimp.gif

-I run/play ball everyday.
-I eat a big bowl of oatmeal with all kinds of grains in it every morning.
-I eat a good amount of fruits everyday, usually a banana, 2 oranges, a peach, a pear, and an apple.
-I try to eat nothing but dishes with boiled chicken.

All that means nothing because I drink this too often:
150px-Steel_reserve.jpg

This poison has my stomach kinda flabby.
laugh.gif
But I can't give itup.
frown.gif
Maybe I just need to find something else to drink....

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Lol, I thought having a hot gf makes you want to become more fit.......
I normally work out at home but my girl been calling me non stop lately so I just do my work out at 1 am lol. I don't think I have been slacking off at all.
OP is slippin... there will be two new threads next week...

NT I lost my girl to some herb wit a 6 pack...

&

(S&T) How do i get back in shape Vol. Six Pack Abs

Honestly?

1. I smoke bud.
2. I'm lazy.
3. Why am I lazy? Because of my girl...

Seriously before I got wifed up (not married) I was working out daily. Sit-ups, Push-ups, Freeweights, basketball, etc...

After I got with my girl I just got lazy. I'm going to get back in shape for myself.

I wonder what type of shape I'd be in had I never met her. My diet/discipline was CRAZY back then. The thing is I never felt any results. I'd feelweak, people would tell me I was too skinny even though I was 5'8 165.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Seriously...

I just came back from a 2 1/2 hr workout, and I must say, I look and feel like a million bucks.
pimp.gif
2 1 /2 hours???
sick.gif

Thats too much time imo. I like going in, getting it done and bouncing.
I probably spend about 25 minutes max in the gym. But the long term gains
and the short term (pump) make it soooo worthwhile

I dont knwo if you count being skinny as not in shape, but I been hittin the gym hard for the last few months. I've got some nice cut and defintion butI'm tryna gain 10 lbs before school.. (end of august) its possible but i gotta work at it hard and most importatly eat!

My eating habits after 11pm. I eat like S!!! at night before i go to bed. dont know why.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Seriously...

pimp.gif
2 1 /2 hours???
sick.gif

enh...not really, I take like 5 minute breaks in between each work, plus I'm a chatterbox.
laugh.gif

I get my results...

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by Prez T

im so hench its absurd . id have every girl on NT 'goo-goo-gah-gah'ing over my body if they saw it . Elocin knows wats good
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
trust ima have Keston Karter lookin like Snoop Dogg soon

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

Seriously...

pimp.gif
2 1 /2 hours???
sick.gif

thats what im sayin. I'll probably spend like 45 minutes in the gym tops because after awhile you are going to start getting unproductive

thats what im sayin. I'll probably spend like 45 minutes in the gym tops because after awhile you are going to start getting unproductive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
spent two hours at the gym the other day and left without finishing all my exercises because i wanted to get to bed by 10pm . idid chest , tris , and abs . you can def spend 2+ hours lifting at the gym and be productive the whole time

Back
Top Bottom