NT Why Are You Not in Shape vol. -LBs

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No real motivation.

Pretty much. I think buying a decent road bike will get my back on track though, and going to sleep at a reasonable time.

Being a Marine FTW
pimp.gif

I been noticing this...alot of my "sneaker" friends or collectors...really on the heavy side...
grin.gif

If you're not counting any sort of cardio into the equation, spending 2+ hours in the gym is ridiculous.

It's WAY easier to find excuses NOT to workout. Make the time to do it. Stop being lazy. You should treat your body as well as you can.

When I was in school, I was always stressed out so I would smoke weed all day and play tennis and basketball every evening. Now i'm home, i can't smokelike i want to because of my sisters in my *!* so i haven't smoked in like a month and just a couple times before that since i've been home. There's way less stuff getting me down and there's food in the house all the time, so I'm always eating and never doing anything just feeling good.Plus I don't have a car anymore so I can't just get to a tennis court like I used to be able to. I dunno how weed is making you guys lazy it makes mewanna do stuff i just feel more relaxed doing it and don't feel as stressed or serious.

1. Full time work and school
2. Social life
3. Extreme back pain ( I gotta get that checked out)
4. Oreo double stuff cookies

I been in a pretty good gym routine the past month and a half so we'll see what happens.

Cause I'm young enough to eat, drink, smoke, and basically do whatever I want without gaining a pound.
pimp.gif

Been trying to get back in the gym though. I need to be healthier, and a more well rounded individual.

Originally Posted by Prez T

thats what im sayin. I'll probably spend like 45 minutes in the gym tops because after awhile you are going to start getting unproductive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
spent two hours at the gym the other day and left without finishing all my exercises because i wanted to get to bed by 10pm . i did chest , tris , and abs . you can def spend 2+ hours lifting at the gym and be productive the whole time

Keep in mind, it's not about what YOU do. It's about what your body does.

45 minutes is the ideal amount of time.

Could never afford all the food/suppliments needed to bulk up. My horrid diet led to me being pretty lazy.
I've got a very good routine going now though. I told my homeboy that for every day i don't work out, I'll give him $10.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

-I run/play ball everyday.
-I eat a big bowl of oatmeal with all kinds of grains in it every morning.
-I eat a good amount of fruits everyday, usually a banana, 2 oranges, a peach, a pear, and an apple.
-I try to eat nothing but dishes with boiled chicken.

All that means nothing because I drink this too often:
150px-Steel_reserve.jpg

This poison has my stomach kinda flabby.
laugh.gif
But I can't give it up.
frown.gif
Maybe I just need to find something else to drink....

youre gonna have to make that sacrifice......i gave up my 2 Mickeys a day habit, it really helps....its hard but worth it!

Back
Top Bottom