Nt why do men cheat?

I cheated on my girl and she won't talk to me unless I give her a reason why. Honestly, I can't think of a reason. Yeah I was drunk but the girlwasn't even worth cheating on my girl with. I don't know why I did it...

Damn, dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

um, because you get bored, she isn't giving you what you need, you were drunk(as you said), she sucks, there are lots of things, but your the only one thatknows the real reason, next time....dont get caught
happy.gif

he isn't satisfied with something about his mate. the girl he's cheating with offers something different and exciting.

She really only asked you that becuase she thinks she did something wrong or couldn't please you in some way.

Dudes cheat for a lot of reasons, so only you know why YOU did. Good luck w/ that though

Damn, you're on the verge of getting deaded with your girl and you come to NT for relationship advice? I mean really, NT, the home of smash and dash?

Innate instincts I guess as mammalian males we optimize our fitness by obtaining as many mates as possible. Not saying that I necessarily condone it, butthat's the reason why.
ohwell.gif

I mean...What do you want Niketalk to do? You cheated...If you did it because you were drunk than that is your reason.

Take the L man.

Lame

Men cheat because its in our DNA to cheat.. We are attracted to females of all types and tho it may not be emotional the physicality is more tempting than tosay .... smoking a cigarette after you've quit..... I for one love the female body and for me to be subject to one is creulty to my nature...... and yesI've explained that to my woman. I love her more than anything but I love new {} just as much

we men are evolved to spread our seed, it's an unfortunate fact of life that those who "cheat" and practice promiscuity are those who have themost kids, thus their genes are passed on more than the dude who will stay at home and be faithful. If anything, we should be brutally murdering the cheaters,and having the non-cheaters donate tons of sperm, then we can get a world of men who don't cheat. We'd also have a world almost devoid of men for a fewyears, though.

Back
Top Bottom