Nt why do men cheat?

I'll man up and take my L....

We were only together for 8 months soo it ain't that bad...I just wasn't ready to give it up yet...

You can't really do nothing,it all depends on your girl, if she is still willing to get back with you, but if she does just make sure you are down forwhatever may happen next...Which, technically speaking doesn't look good because you got caught, just tell her the truth; "you *%*@*@ up anddon't expect her to get back with you" and then maybe she'll give you another chance..Just be a man about it and don't try to flip the scriptby denying it and trying to make excuses because she can make it difficult for you to get a rebound, especially with the worldwideweb..

it doesnt count if you're drunk because your judgment was impaired... but it is your responsibility to make sure you don't get so drunk that youobstruct your judgement

Originally Posted by osem87

we men are evolved to spread our seed, it's an unfortunate fact of life that those who "cheat" and practice promiscuity are those who have the most kids, thus their genes are passed on more than the dude who will stay at home and be faithful. If anything, we should be brutally murdering the cheaters, and having the non-cheaters donate tons of sperm, then we can get a world of men who don't cheat. We'd also have a world almost devoid of men for a few years, though.

Men who cheat are "Alpha males". Men who don't cheat usually are not in a position to because they aren't the most desirable to women. Thesemen are also likely to get cheated on.

we men are evolved to spread our seed, it's an unfortunate fact of life that those who "cheat" and practice promiscuity are those who have the most kids, thus their genes are passed on more than the dude who will stay at home and be faithful. If anything, we should be brutally murdering the cheaters, and having the non-cheaters donate tons of sperm, then we can get a world of men who don't cheat. We'd also have a world almost devoid of men for a few years, though.

iwantyou.jpg

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Men cheat because its in our DNA to cheat.. We are attracted to females of all types and tho it may not be emotional the physicality is more tempting than to say .... smoking a cigarette after you've quit..... I for one love the female body and for me to be subject to one is creulty to my nature...... and yes I've explained that to my woman. I love her more than anything but I love new {} just as much

amen. I know a lot of men who cheat only because of the physical attraction. A lot of women cheat because they're emotionally attached with another man.

Say you can't help your self it's yourself, that you have done this before and you don't know why.
Tell her that you need to change, you WANT to change and ask for her help. Talk about how sick you are of doing this to women and you want to change.

Try to exploit a woman's nature to want to change you.

Tell her you were trying to see if you still got it, which you do, now let's continue our relationship.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Men who cheat are "Alpha males". Men who don't cheat usually are not in a position to because they aren't the most desirable to women. These men are also likely to get cheated on.
That is honestly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Quit watching National Geographic son.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Men cheat because its in our DNA to cheat.. We are attracted to females of all types and tho it may not be emotional the physicality is more tempting than to say .... smoking a cigarette after you've quit..... I for one love the female body and for me to be subject to one is creulty to my nature...... and yes I've explained that to my woman. I love her more than anything but I love new {} just as much

amen. I know a lot of men who cheat only because of the physical attraction. A lot of women cheat because they're emotionally attached with another man.
preach.jpg

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it doesnt count if you're drunk because your judgment was impaired... but it is your responsibility to make sure you don't get so drunk that you obstruct your judgement
wow you're understanding! i bet your BF loves you!
I would love to know reasons why men cheat, they can't ever seem to explain their reasons for their actions, so I've given up on ever knowing.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by onlyicanbcb603

it doesnt count if you're drunk because your judgment was impaired... but it is your responsibility to make sure you don't get so drunk that you obstruct your judgement
tired.gif

I would love to know reasons why men cheat, they can't ever seem to explain their reasons for their actions, so I've given up on ever knowing.
eyes.gif

from being on nt for a while and speaking to a lot of guys and taking a lot of notes, i've gathered that men mostly think with the wrong head.one of the realest things my friend said was " a male cheats physically, but a woman cheats emotionally, which is so much worse"

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Men who cheat are "Alpha males". Men who don't cheat usually are not in a position to because they aren't the most desirable to women. These men are also likely to get cheated on.
That is honestly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Quit watching National Geographic son.
What's a better answer?

1. Men cheat because we invest less during fertilization (sperm is abundant), women are more likely to be monogamous because they invest more in the embryo(don't have eggs for life). Men can afford to abandon children/mates and move on to another because they don't really don't have much to lose ifyou think about it. Females optimize their genetic fitness by assuring the survival of offspring which is why in mammals they are usually the caregivers.

Think about it
Men-millions and millions of sperm for life
Women-Born with a few eggs, only viable for a short period of their lives.

It pays for women to find be faithful and non-promiscuous. For men because they have so much sperm, it is beneficial for them to deposit their DNA in as manyfemales as possible.

Do your research there are some species eg. some birds where gender roles are reversed because the males actually invest more in the creation of offspring. Inthese species the females are promiscuous and the males are the caregivers.

2. Your reason

MEN ARE COWARDS

ok buddy...stop watching daytime soap operas.

^sorry...but I just don't buy the evolutionary/biological basis of cheating.
that reduces human behavior to simple animal instincts... we evolved a brain and higher functioning/reasoning for a purpose.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

What's a better answer?

1. Men cheat because we invest less during fertilization (sperm is abundant), women are more likely to be monogamous because they invest more in the embryo (don't have eggs for life). Men can afford to abandon children/mates and move on to another because they don't really don't have much to lose if you think about it. Females optimize their genetic fitness by assuring the survival of offspring which is why in mammals they are usually the caregivers.

Think about it
Men-millions and millions of sperm for life
Women-Born with a few eggs, only viable for a short period of their lives.

It pays for women to find be faithful and non-promiscuous. For men because they have so much sperm, it is beneficial for them to deposit their DNA in as many females as possible.

Do your research there are some species eg. some birds where gender roles are reversed because the males actually invest more in the creation of offspring. In these species the females are promiscuous and the males are the caregivers.

2. Your reason

MEN ARE COWARDS

ok buddy...stop watching daytime soap operas.
Those would all be wonderful reasons if:
a) Only a few thousand people were left on the earth
b) People didn't have self control which they should practice a lot more instead of passing all of their responsibilities onto science.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^sorry...but I just don't buy the evolutionary/biological basis of cheating.
that reduces human behavior to simple animal instincts... we evolved a brain and higher functioning/reasoning for a purpose.

Our higher brain functions and higher purpose keeps these behaviors in check. Rape is evolutionarily adaptive, but that doesn't make it ok. But I bet youif we didn't have our code of ethics, laws, religion it would run rampant. Our existence is a constant struggle between our animal instincts and our higherhuman qualities. Human being are not that simple but we did inherit a lot of these traits from our ancestors.

Originally Posted by onlyicanbcb603

tired.gif

eyes.gif
from being on nt for a while and speaking to a lot of guys and taking a lot of notes, i've gathered that men mostly think with the wrong head. one of the realest things my friend said was " a male cheats physically, but a woman cheats emotionally, which is so much worse"

yea i've been here for quite sometime too, under a different name. i listen to the reasons guys give for cheating but i still don't buythem. people cheat because they want to. i always hear that the truth or real intentions come out when alcohol is involved, so it's obviously somethingthat people WANT to do and try to use being drunk as an excuse. Cheating is Cheating regardless of emotional or physical and guys cheating is just as bad asgirls cheating.

Back
Top Bottom