NT, Why do people smoke? Serious Discussion.. Vol. Tobacco (Smokers chime in)

I only smoke at work..camel cool burst menthols FTW! when Im not at work dont think about em or even want one..guess Im just bored and had enough of my job..

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Man, to GregOden - I hope you quit man. I always hear smokers say "I have to smoke while I drive!". I find it interesting that some people can do it for 15-20 years, like my uncle. Thank God I don't smoke.

thanks, i'm setting another quit date soon. it's unbelievable - sometimes i catch myself having 3 cigarettes while driving.. to work, and it only takes me 15 minutes to get there..

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Man, to GregOden - I hope you quit man. I always hear smokers say "I have to smoke while I drive!". I find it interesting that some people can do it for 15-20 years, like my uncle. Thank God I don't smoke.

thanks, i'm setting another quit date soon. it's unbelievable - sometimes i catch myself having 3 cigarettes while driving.. to work, and it only takes me 15 minutes to get there..

Smoke some OG Kush and your questions will be answered. Tobacco does nothing for me though..

I quit that $$+! though.. After you do it for a while it gets dumb and useless..

Smoke some OG Kush and your questions will be answered. Tobacco does nothing for me though..

I quit that $$+! though.. After you do it for a while it gets dumb and useless..

Did anyone enjoy their first cigarette though? I get the impression no one ever does, you take up smoking because of peer pressure initially.

It takes time to enjoy smoking but smoking with alcohol, with coffee or after a large meal is nice once you've gotten used to it.

Did anyone enjoy their first cigarette though? I get the impression no one ever does, you take up smoking because of peer pressure initially.

It takes time to enjoy smoking but smoking with alcohol, with coffee or after a large meal is nice once you've gotten used to it.

I only smoke weed.

It just gives you something to do and makes you feel better after a long day of work. It's kind of like people drinking wine. They might drink wine every single day and it's just their way of being relaxed or whatever.

Plus, you get the munchies because I'm skinny anyways so I need to eat.

I only smoke weed.

It just gives you something to do and makes you feel better after a long day of work. It's kind of like people drinking wine. They might drink wine every single day and it's just their way of being relaxed or whatever.

Plus, you get the munchies because I'm skinny anyways so I need to eat.

I had a crazy trip on some Kush I had a couple days ago...I saw images that I somehow knew I knew from some other time/place. I felt that those image were the truest things I will ever know and it was some sort of primeval sort of stuff I was seeing. Def. took me out of my comfort zone but in the aftermath it made me realize some things. I really did feel in touch with another plane of thought/existence.

I also started smoking Nat Sherman Naturals Yellows. I'm not proud of doing this because I was totally anti-cigarettes up until this very year. I feel like it takes some pressure off and helps give me a head high slightly. I only smoke 1 a day and I try to keep it to that amount...I know a time will come where i'm gonna start have cravings for more but I feel that hopefully this is a phase and if it ever gets to the point where I have to smoke multiple times a day it would be a good time to stop. It's a test of will. Also I like the Nat Sherman brand....100% natural tobacco without any additives.

I had a crazy trip on some Kush I had a couple days ago...I saw images that I somehow knew I knew from some other time/place. I felt that those image were the truest things I will ever know and it was some sort of primeval sort of stuff I was seeing. Def. took me out of my comfort zone but in the aftermath it made me realize some things. I really did feel in touch with another plane of thought/existence.

I also started smoking Nat Sherman Naturals Yellows. I'm not proud of doing this because I was totally anti-cigarettes up until this very year. I feel like it takes some pressure off and helps give me a head high slightly. I only smoke 1 a day and I try to keep it to that amount...I know a time will come where i'm gonna start have cravings for more but I feel that hopefully this is a phase and if it ever gets to the point where I have to smoke multiple times a day it would be a good time to stop. It's a test of will. Also I like the Nat Sherman brand....100% natural tobacco without any additives.

I think initially people got into it because it was something they never tried and they saw other people doing it. then once they got into it and addicted they came up with the same lame excuses that their counterparts did to defend their disgusting habit. It all comes back to social acceptance and how others view you. I tried weed before and that was the dumbest thing in my life as a former chronic asthmatic.

I think initially people got into it because it was something they never tried and they saw other people doing it. then once they got into it and addicted they came up with the same lame excuses that their counterparts did to defend their disgusting habit. It all comes back to social acceptance and how others view you. I tried weed before and that was the dumbest thing in my life as a former chronic asthmatic.

i won't lie i was getting hooked on cigs when i couldn't smoke weed, and even after i could smoke weed again i'd still smoke cigs sometimes, but i haven't smoked any type of cig for a while now.

i won't lie i was getting hooked on cigs when i couldn't smoke weed, and even after i could smoke weed again i'd still smoke cigs sometimes, but i haven't smoked any type of cig for a while now.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

smoking gives me a nice head rush, especially the first one in the morning. it's something to do as well, i like smoking while i'm driving .. doesn't make the trip as boring. sounds stupid, i know.
when i drink, i HAVE to smoke .. especially after doing some nasty shot like tequila, having a cigarette washes that disgusting taste out (with another disgusting taste) and gets you ready for the next shot?
Damn when I read this I thought I wrote it...
Only been smoking a year and I can go a few days without, so I wouldn't say I'm addicted yet.. like you said though, nice head rush and something to do when stuck in traffic.

Traffic and drinking is the reason I smoke I suppose.

It's a nice social thing to do, honestly. As in, if you see a few cute chicks smoking (they all do when drunk), asking em for a light and starting up a convo is cool

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

smoking gives me a nice head rush, especially the first one in the morning. it's something to do as well, i like smoking while i'm driving .. doesn't make the trip as boring. sounds stupid, i know.
when i drink, i HAVE to smoke .. especially after doing some nasty shot like tequila, having a cigarette washes that disgusting taste out (with another disgusting taste) and gets you ready for the next shot?
Damn when I read this I thought I wrote it...
Only been smoking a year and I can go a few days without, so I wouldn't say I'm addicted yet.. like you said though, nice head rush and something to do when stuck in traffic.

Traffic and drinking is the reason I smoke I suppose.

It's a nice social thing to do, honestly. As in, if you see a few cute chicks smoking (they all do when drunk), asking em for a light and starting up a convo is cool

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

pimp.gif
Yep, it all starts in the form of get-wit-ism

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

pimp.gif
Yep, it all starts in the form of get-wit-ism

i smoke like once cigarette when im drunk or rolling... but last week i smoked three and i have been weezing for a week smh

idk how you guys go it.

i smoke like once cigarette when im drunk or rolling... but last week i smoked three and i have been weezing for a week smh

idk how you guys go it.

Back
Top Bottom