NT Will You Be Watching "The Devil Inside" This Weekend??

Definitely going to watch this in the theater..

the atmosphere + the big screen + the surround sound + scared lady = HELL YEAH!!

Most definitely am
smokin.gif

might take a chick, was hoping for a good scary movie..after watching the trailer I think we might both end up laughing at it.

hell yeah.... none of the horror movies the last few years were scary. The last one to actually creep me out was Exorcism of Emily Rose.

The trailer is enough to give me nightmares. I'll def be watching this movie though, just probably not this weekend.

Definitely checkin this out, ever since I saw the trailer the first time I was hype

I will probably end up watching this.
Kind of scared though cus i been having nightmares for the past week straight, about the devil and *#$%. Had one today.
I just got a new phone and the phone number ends with 666.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

hell yeah.... none of the horror movies the last few years were scary. The last one to actually creep me out was Exorcism of Emily Rose.
What?
laugh.gif

That was probably theee worst scary movie I've seen in the last few years.

I respect your opinion, though.

Will probably be a dope movie with a few good scares, but bomb with the ending... Like most scary flicks do now days. But yes, I'll be watching.

Only horror movies I like are the slasher types...this seems a little to demonic.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Kind of scared though cus i been having nightmares for the past week straight, about the devil and *#$%. Had one today.
laugh.gif

I was expecting your post count to be 666

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

laugh.gif

I was expecting your post count to be 666

laugh.gif

nah but for real this $%@# crazy 

The thing is that in every dream there's this crazy *%#!! chasing me. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Can't wait....I always get F'ed up afterwards in the head but I don't care
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i usually go at night..when i get home i turn on everylight till i get to my bedroom..and after i use the bathroom i turn off the light and RUN like a lil girl bk to my room lol
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MOB 650

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Can't wait....I always get F'ed up afterwards in the head but I don't care
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i usually go at night..when i get home i turn on everylight till i get to my bedroom..and after i use the bathroom i turn off the light and RUN like a lil girl bk to my room lol
frown.gif

I've done that. That power walk from the bathroom to my bedroom feels like it takes forever.
laugh.gif

Im into movies like this, but im afraid this one might end up too corny like most of them do.

i can do slasher and crazy type horror movies, but none of that satan/demonic/possesion type stuff.

I still can't watch The Exorcist all the way through....
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Will be watching this on friday night with my girl. Going later on tonight to pre-order my tickets.

Back
Top Bottom