NT, Will you ever fall in Love again.

Im convinced. After breaking up with my first love a year ago. Talking to over 15 girls since. I do not think I will ever Love again.

And to think....shes probably getting banged right now
laugh.gif

And to think....shes probably getting banged right now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But for real folk, you'll find somebody. You probably be comparing the girls you talking to now to your ex, don't do that #!$$, just get over it.

Dont stress if you just want some fast girls then look for them but if you want love just be patient it will come to you... just relax and dont look for it, itwill happen.

yeah i have to learn how to not compare them to my ex...but learning is what life is about. think positive and positive things will happen.

On a serious note....Dont rely on females to make you happy fam' or to complete your life...Make yourself happy and let a female add on to your happiness

Self reliance
pimp.gif

If I ever fall in love again, I'll be sure that the lady is a friend

%*@! all y'all that took my joke
laugh.gif
...but really.

you can't rush love to come, you can't force love with anyone, and you can't just say you'll never love, so I'll say it's possible Iwill love again BUT I'll be sure that the lady's just like...I want her to be
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at all these heartless NTers

Na but seriously, when i broke up with my 1st love i was the same way u are now fam, but then i found my shorty now, and i'm deep in love and about to be afather soon so keep hope alive and don't $$#@% yourself out.

They say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone, but from experience, NOT true at all.

Yes you will.

If you're lucky.

But you have to be willing first. If you're stuck on your ex, you can't possible be vulnerable enough to fall under love's spell.

Back
Top Bottom