NT would you be mad if your girlfriend cheated on you with another girl?

Originally Posted by tab5039

LoL I think that only in adult movies do these situations ever workout for the man.
I think there is only 3 ways to go about this...
1) Try and convince her and the other girl to go three's (Big W for the record.. although, highly unlikely)
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

2) Handle the situation like any other cheating relationship situation.. (because choice 1 failed)
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

3) Try and move on and keep thinking to yourself that it was just an experimental thing and that everything is still peachy (Taking the L)
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nah....its a chick
laugh.gif

i better get a 3some though or imma randomly smash some chick too *shrugs*

those two....personally i know my lady
its been discussed and
if im not getting dibs too id probably at least
afforded the opp. to watch it go down....which would probably mean id get it in too....
win win i guess

Originally Posted by tab5039

LoL I think that only in adult movies do these situations ever workout for the man.
I think there is only 3 ways to go about this...
1) Try and convince her and the other girl to go three's (Big W for the record.. although, highly unlikely)
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

2) Handle the situation like any other cheating relationship situation.. (because choice 1 failed)
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

3) Try and move on and keep thinking to yourself that it was just an experimental thing and that everything is still peachy (Taking the L)
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nah....its a chick
laugh.gif

i better get a 3some though or imma randomly smash some chick too *shrugs*

those two....personally i know my lady
its been discussed and
if im not getting dibs too id probably at least
afforded the opp. to watch it go down....which would probably mean id get it in too....
win win i guess

what is she asked you if she could be with a chick 1. without you there & 2. with you there ? (2 diff scenarios)

what is she asked you if she could be with a chick 1. without you there & 2. with you there ? (2 diff scenarios)

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Of course if your girl is gonna make out with another chick your gonna want to be there for that 3some 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Of course if your girl is gonna make out with another chick your gonna want to be there for that 3some 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if she look like a n' then yes i'll be pretty damn mad........nothing burns me more then seeing a pretty chick w/ a female that has a taper like a guy
30t6p3b.gif

i dont knock lesbians though....just that combo .....

this right here

everybody i know who is in a relationship with them bi-women

always end up bad or they go off smashing other dudes since they let em smash females its like why not....you got to set a  limit

but butch girls with the baddest females i can post pictures all day

spanish girls dressing like lil wayne dating 8-9s
eek.gif
happy.gif

i know one girl who is bi but swear she is fathfull to her "women"

but will drop them panties off fast if i tried to press for it
laugh.gif

oh yeah everybody keeps saying "3somes" thats the gateway to failure

thats how relationships get sour fast if yall aint had morals in past relations

only if they aint yo' chicks i say go for it (but  with no butch
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if she look like a n' then yes i'll be pretty damn mad........nothing burns me more then seeing a pretty chick w/ a female that has a taper like a guy
30t6p3b.gif

i dont knock lesbians though....just that combo .....

this right here

everybody i know who is in a relationship with them bi-women

always end up bad or they go off smashing other dudes since they let em smash females its like why not....you got to set a  limit

but butch girls with the baddest females i can post pictures all day

spanish girls dressing like lil wayne dating 8-9s
eek.gif
happy.gif

i know one girl who is bi but swear she is fathfull to her "women"

but will drop them panties off fast if i tried to press for it
laugh.gif

oh yeah everybody keeps saying "3somes" thats the gateway to failure

thats how relationships get sour fast if yall aint had morals in past relations

only if they aint yo' chicks i say go for it (but  with no butch
laugh.gif
)

I'd say as long as you get a threesome going with the two of em. If you're girl wont get the other one in then throw her to the curb

I'd say as long as you get a threesome going with the two of em. If you're girl wont get the other one in then throw her to the curb

Mannn hell yea. Imo it'll make me feel worse than I would if she cheated with a man. I love 3 some action but when my girl wants to be with another girl over me it makes me feel like I wasn't man enough for her AT ALLLL

Mannn hell yea. Imo it'll make me feel worse than I would if she cheated with a man. I love 3 some action but when my girl wants to be with another girl over me it makes me feel like I wasn't man enough for her AT ALLLL

lol...naaaa i wouldnt be mad..we have a open relationship anyway soo..life short why not explore if thats what she wanna do..beside da D toooo good..she always come back

lol...naaaa i wouldnt be mad..we have a open relationship anyway soo..life short why not explore if thats what she wanna do..beside da D toooo good..she always come back

Back
Top Bottom