NT would you be mad if your girlfriend cheated on you with another girl?

1st of all, Pics
nerd.gif
? 2nd of all how could you not be

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

all or a majority of girls want to have sex with another female. Its just the curiosity in them. 

you guys don't really believe this do you? ya'll watch to much MTV and so do some of these girls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We like to.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

all or a majority of girls want to have sex with another female. Its just the curiosity in them. 

you guys don't really believe this do you? ya'll watch to much MTV and so do some of these girls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We like to.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

my ex girl had a lesbian experience with her friend back in high school. i was a bit excited when she told me about it
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

my ex girl had a lesbian experience with her friend back in high school. i was a bit excited when she told me about it
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
maybe its just the girls in my age group. im 20 and almost every girl i asked  about that said they would be willing to try it.

i remember reading somewhere that most chicks are bi or some shh like that. anyway like others said i would definitely be pissed but i would also be sorta intrigued aswell. if it was just a one time thing id probly forgive her. its not like she had another guy all up inside her. she just got her tots and kitty licked 
devil.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
maybe its just the girls in my age group. im 20 and almost every girl i asked  about that said they would be willing to try it.

i remember reading somewhere that most chicks are bi or some shh like that. anyway like others said i would definitely be pissed but i would also be sorta intrigued aswell. if it was just a one time thing id probly forgive her. its not like she had another guy all up inside her. she just got her tots and kitty licked 
devil.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom