NT : would you mess with a female that has a kid ?

so in a month and all your dates she never mentioned her kid & she had time to be sleeping at your house?

its a bigger problem that she didn't even bring it up

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I don't descriminate.if its to smash why not but relationship Nah
i agree wit this for the most part. i aint never seen a girl as a potential wifey & found out later that she got a kid tho, but if i really like her then i guess it wouldnt matter. i just aint tryna play step daddy, i aint gon buy the lil +%#*% *%!$ at all

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I don't descriminate.if its to smash why not but relationship Nah
i agree wit this for the most part. i aint never seen a girl as a potential wifey & found out later that she got a kid tho, but if i really like her then i guess it wouldnt matter. i just aint tryna play step daddy, i aint gon buy the lil +%#*% *%!$ at all

so in a month and all your dates she never mentioned her kid & she had time to be sleeping at your house?

its a bigger problem that she didn't even bring it up

I would but she needs to be on her game. If I'm taking the kid under my wing and treating him/her as my own then she better be top notch.

I would but she needs to be on her game. If I'm taking the kid under my wing and treating him/her as my own then she better be top notch.

Nope..had a chance..girl had the tightest body too..very athletic build...thick everywhere she was supposed to be..six pack in the middle...if it wasn't for her son she wouldve been wifed up.. I never even pursued it though, didn't want her thinking that there was any chance..AND she was tryna throw it at me on a daily basis...

A girl that smokes, and a girl with a kid are two things i WILL NOT bend on though..

Nope..had a chance..girl had the tightest body too..very athletic build...thick everywhere she was supposed to be..six pack in the middle...if it wasn't for her son she wouldve been wifed up.. I never even pursued it though, didn't want her thinking that there was any chance..AND she was tryna throw it at me on a daily basis...

A girl that smokes, and a girl with a kid are two things i WILL NOT bend on though..

I did but dead it asap. My best friend hooked up with his ex from middle school that has a kid. He's 23 and she's 24. He was on the leash with her. She stayed at his parents house and he couldn't go out to hang out with the guys anymore. And last January was their one year anni and he proposed to her. Found out she was pregnant with him last summer. Lost much respect from me because he never listened to my advices. He hits me up, but I never want to go to his new spot again.

I did but dead it asap. My best friend hooked up with his ex from middle school that has a kid. He's 23 and she's 24. He was on the leash with her. She stayed at his parents house and he couldn't go out to hang out with the guys anymore. And last January was their one year anni and he proposed to her. Found out she was pregnant with him last summer. Lost much respect from me because he never listened to my advices. He hits me up, but I never want to go to his new spot again.

Already am....not as awkward as I thought it would be, even though I have to bounce out the crib early in the morning before he wakes up and realizes I slept over lol.

He's 5....she's 28....I'm 23 btw.

Already am....not as awkward as I thought it would be, even though I have to bounce out the crib early in the morning before he wakes up and realizes I slept over lol.

He's 5....she's 28....I'm 23 btw.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

why are you so offended by him being with her?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom