NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

roll.gif
at this nonsense

Ok we need to stop the dipset conversation because we all have our favorite artist so to each his own....

But we need to get back on is this man really posted a picture of himself in "Dana"...words cannot describe how funny that picture is...All my co-workers got a real kick out of this one...
roll.gif

And to top it all off he talked about him and his girl...Your girl must be blind, deaf or dumb to think that is stylish. Stop trying to bring back a style from 5 years ago. Next thing you know he will be talking about his new throw back jersey he got with the matching fitted .

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Diego

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

T.I./Young Dro >>>>>> Dipset (an I don't even like TI that much)

stop posting please, and there are only two songs that young dro has put out that barely made it to radio stations

Everybody and their grandmothers are waiting for a Diplomatic Immunity 3
laugh.gif
Yeah, everyone in harlem....I haven't heard anything bout dipset down south/west coast in yrs.

And you really want to talk radio singles my guy? I already named like 6 of TI's in my last post, dipset has like 6 combined, get off there nuts fam

its their nuts, not there

I live in south FL (cant get more south then that) and even tho dipset aint on the radio everybody knows who they are. In every interview killa has done the same question is asked, When does D.I. 3 drop? Whens the next dipset reunion?
Trap Muzik X Urban Legend X King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Dipset has ever put out. (He got more bread off these 3 albums then anyone in dipset ever made in music combined) #RealTalk
Your on dog food.

cd-cover.jpg

camron_-_purple_haze.jpg

album-diplomatic-immunity.jpg

DJ_Drama___Cam__ron___Boss_of_All_Bosses.jpg

camfront-777718.jpg

>>>>>>>>>> ANYTHING T.I or them trash %+# PSC dudes EVER put out.

Oh, and KILLA SEASON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATL 
MY MAN !!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif
Yeah, everyone in harlem....I haven't heard anything bout dipset down south/west coast in yrs.

And you really want to talk radio singles my guy? I already named like 6 of TI's in my last post, dipset has like 6 combined, get off there nuts fam

its their nuts, not there

I live in south FL (cant get more south then that) and even tho dipset aint on the radio everybody knows who they are. In every interview killa has done the same question is asked, When does D.I. 3 drop? Whens the next dipset reunion?
Trap Muzik X Urban Legend X King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Dipset has ever put out. (He got more bread off these 3 albums then anyone in dipset ever made in music combined) #RealTalk
Your on dog food.

off yourself fam.  Trap muzik and Urban Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dipset's discography

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You dudes slurp Cam so hard it's not even funny....only album that went Platinum was "Take Me Home".....Once again, when one of you d-riders wants to drop some FACTS instead of OPINIONS then respond to my post, otherwise quit wasting your time.

2qvz483.gif

The "#stopit5" ps got me, I'm done.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son really do loom like Pete Rose x Chris Penn though...guess that is why he is a sexy fresh boi though.

^ how do i take another L

in a couple weeks when i go to that address you posted on FB with 20 heads thats when this will be funny.

Back
Top Bottom