NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

riverxbear

Banned
So

in 2002-2005 this was the hot stuff with a jersey , and a matching new era pin wheel with a Dana under neath it

i got a navy joint laying around that i wanna break out with this navy , and red polo combo

would you do it ?

yes i get bunz ,

juelz_bloodgang.jpg

yes i had to do it , demon basket ball i need a i get bunz photoshop , and its gonna be a hot summer for them heights mamis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

l_ad2f060575b445cd83f9df5c995e91b8.jpg

=

28933_1317886186269_1204179696_2543118_6029393_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

stop..you'll look like an absolute cornball..its 2010
you wanna bring tall tees and ski goggles back too?

hey man why not step out the box lol.

and waits for my sidekick to come in here and talk crazy

4476_200058530502_624620502_7002670_6819923_n.jpg

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

hey man why not step out the box lol.

and waits for my sidekick to come in here and talk crazy

4476_200058530502_624620502_7002670_6819923_n.jpg
How son gon post a pic of Fatuga, doe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Burn that Bandana, btw...don't leave ur house with that !*%* on ur head.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

only if i was from the south

indifferent.gif

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Cuz we all know Deck is a tuff talking quick to hate on someone 5 ft tall sidekick.

Air max why you hate the south so much ? Dallas cant dress and is wack , But ATL, H town ETC is holding weight these days , and
the EAST COAST made the Dana under hat thing BIG and yall still dont give the SOUTH credit for starting the POLO craze .

we BEEN on polo since day 1 , all yall had was Lo lifes.

I forgot this is NT , and every is laid up in the gucci in the m3 coupe.

I wont rock nothing baggy , the biggest i get in my clothes is my old XL polo shirts .

But i would step out and change the style up , its funny because Pinwheels , Bandannas , and Jersey all went hand to hand in the early
2000s

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I forgot this is NT , and every is laid up in the gucci in the m3 coupe.

I wont rock nothing baggy , the biggest i get in my clothes is my old XL polo shirts .

But i would step out and change the style up , its funny because Pinwheels , Bandannas , and Jersey all went hand to hand in the early
2000s

Nobody on the west cpast was rockin those wack ++% trends..

^ i really dont know about the west coast.

im from dallas , and have family in NYC so to my benefit i bring over styles from NY and rock them down south way before cats even think
about doing what the boys up top are doing .

You still can go to a mall in the hood in dallas , and see some long shirts , some random bootleg throw backs and fake kicks and Gabauds or what
ever you call em.

Back
Top Bottom