NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

Dallas sneaker head i hate you from our past beefs but i have deaded it but

you cant be serious dipset GOT talent , Cam alone has done more for the rap game than TI has dude been with legends and was co signed by
biggie , that alone is better than what the king of the south will ever do .

TI is one of my favorite down south artist , but yall is corny when you really think Young dro do more damage than the dips .

in 2000-2005 the dips is Wrecking Any other set and most rappers on the str8 street grimmey anthems .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Family ties >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> young dros Life.
laugh.gif

And i got Family all over Dyckman , and staten island so i go to visit the city alot .

And i co sign with ninjahood TI , and lil wayne was NO WHERE near the level of success that they are now before they mashed up with the dips in
there primes , so with out killa TI , and Wayne may not have bubbled to NYC .

i got a Dana 2day and rocked it under a fitted pics coming 2morrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also

NTers stop posting stories about stuff you was not around for

if you was not on HT on the thunderchunk ether dont post the i get buns pic , and if you was not here in 04 for the Oly 7 matching the vick jersey
dont post it , it gets old seeing kids re hash info they have no idea about .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Also

if you was not on HT on the thunderchunk ether dont post the i get buns pic , and if you was not here in 04 for the Oly 7 matching the vick jersey

yea yea,
   but you still the OP of this thread so...

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Also

I lurked for a long time before making an account.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Diego

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

T.I./Young Dro >>>>>> Dipset (an I don't even like TI that much)

TI may be nice but when the last time he started a trend other than snitchin? TI is a rapper. Dipset is a whole movement, aint none of your down south rappers seeing that.
Im not even going to comment on Dro, it wouldnt be fair.

And how many time I got to tell you people....Nothing outisde of the east coast matters.

Try again.

Cam'ron is top 5 of all time. The south started rockin polo after young dro did it, yall dont set trends yall just rehash %$#@ that started on the east coast 20 years prior

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Cam'ron is top 5 of all time. The south started rockin polo after young dro did it, yall dont set trends yall just rehash %$#@ that started on the east coast 20 years prior

im one of the biggest cam/dipset fans there is but there's no way he's top 5 of all time   when biggie, pac, nas, camel, eminem, big L, pun, rakim, big daddy kane, kool g rap etc all rapped before.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

indifferent.gif
word, especially since dipset GOT T.I. hot in NYC like lil wayne....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How the hell did they do that?

Yall clowns wasnt down with the movement.
Now you want to hate cause you missed the train.

Goony Goon Squad All Day. Capo Status, One Eyed Willie. AYE!
Im out.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

im one of the biggest cam/dipset fans there is but there's no way he's top 5 of all time   when biggie, pac, nas, camel, eminem, big L, pun, rakim, big daddy kane, kool g rap etc all rapped before.
in longevity and swag he in in my eyes. I can bump any cam album front to back and it still feels new and fresh dude is a very consistent rapper, he isn't a better "rapper"  than any one of the artists you mentioned but  i rather listen to come home with me or purple haze than kingdom come or nastradamus or any of the sub par albums those GREAT artist have put out.

Yall clowns wasnt down with the movement.
Now you want to hate cause you missed the train.

Goony Goon Squad All Day. Capo Status, One Eyed Willie. AYE!
Im out.

RIP POP LOTTY AND BABY MAINE

BYRDGANG, SWERVE ON YOU

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

stop posting please, and there are only two songs that young dro has put out that barely made it to radio stations

Everybody and their grandmothers are waiting for a Diplomatic Immunity 3
laugh.gif
Yeah, everyone in harlem....I haven't heard anything bout dipset down south/west coast in yrs.

And you really want to talk radio singles my guy? I already named like 6 of TI's in my last post, dipset has like 6 combined, get off there nuts fam

its their nuts, not there

I live in south FL (cant get more south then that) and even tho dipset aint on the radio everybody knows who they are. In every interview killa has done the same question is asked, When does D.I. 3 drop? Whens the next dipset reunion?

plus if cam wanted to get the same buzz t.i got right know he could, and he aint got to snitch
grin.gif
Like I said, I don't even fugg w/ TI. I'd prefer listening to Cam over him any day BUT, I'm not gonna be a fan boy and act like everyone in dipset goes so hard just cause he does.

Trap Muzik X Urban Legend X King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Dipset has ever put out. (He got more bread off these 3 albums then anyone in dipset ever made in music combined) #RealTalk

You guys want to bring in, IF dipset didn't cosign blahahah, Cam'ron been cosigned by Biggie blablabla, Everyone wants more dipset blahahah....All you guys are doing is giving opinions, I'm bringing facts. I understand this is NT, where Cam'ron is looked at as god but can grown men really be blind to the facts because they like someone that doesn't even know of them that much?
eyes.gif
Sad.

Let me know when atleast 2 members of dipset have anything going on besides a new mixtape, they were hot for a few yrs, yeah. But seriously wake up, this isn't 05' it's 2010.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TI may be nice but when the last time he started a trend other than snitchin? TI is a rapper. Dipset is a whole movement, aint none of your down south rappers seeing that.
Im not even going to comment on Dro, it wouldnt be fair.

And how many time I got to tell you people....Nothing outisde of the east coast matters.

Try again.

Oh your right....Giants Suck, Knicks Suck, Outside of Jay Z NY rappers been trash for a good minute now, and your city is trashy as sh**. Keep thinking ya'll doin it big fam.

^ im from the great state of texas and im proud to be from here , but come on duke

NYC got so much to offer for the rest of the country most of us came from NYC through ellis island so how can you say that ?

Puerto ricans , and Dominicans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mexicans.
NYC style and night clubs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Texas

Dallas Cowboys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NYC

good ol' NT...

Just saw the thread title, and saw that it was 9 pages deep. Already got me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom