NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

well damn.
laugh.gif

Dudes be hatin , i just keep making $$$ and gettin bunz in my caddy with my dana on .

and yall still reaching trying to hate , but its cool i aint buggin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

nah, her butt is clearly big but unless that's homie's wifey, she's probably definitely a bird. any girl that messes with a guy who rocks a "dana" and is not in a gang has very low standards.

Respect for beating that though.

Even more respect for getting this girl to really let you put a fitted cap and bandana on her *** and take pictures.

she's smashable. riverbear texted me pictures of her last night. that chick is gonna be the first broad ever to be ran through by more then 1 niketalker when i go to dallas this summer.

This is dallas texas , aint no real gang bangers unless you in south dallas .

plus aint no one gonna pop off if you not claiming . Yall hating and reaching .

I think yall mad cause he gets bunz.
roll.gif
 I can't even diss you ...if you pulling these jawns with a dana under your fitted...DO YOU!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg i cant stop laughing at that dudes pic with the red bandana and fitted dude is like a female who loves other dudes attentions on NT
sick.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I did that with a towel instead when I was in China, it was blazing hot.. I didnt give a crap.

dude if u're cool with rocking that so be it, everyone's style is diff. you might even look back and be like I can't I believe I rocked that ishh

Back
Top Bottom