NT would you smash? vol. she smashed a homie [pics pg. 2]

solematic j21 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So lets say a girl your homie smashed years ago is throwing herself at you, you would not smash?

that directed at me?

if so, then no. I mean now that I think about it, theres maybe ONE girl out of all the girls any of my dudes been with(to my knowledge) that I'd prolly mess with. She's BAD. But it would be difficult for me mentally

but overall, no. I do fine with girls my dudes have not been with. throwin it at me or not, Im not pressed. Im just not on that. Especially is she's "throwin it at me". I prefer to work for it a lil.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

solematic j21 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So lets say a girl your homie smashed years ago is throwing herself at you, you would not smash?

that directed at me?

if so, then no. I mean now that I think about it, theres maybe ONE girl out of all the girls any of my dudes been with(to my knowledge) that I'd prolly mess with. She's BAD. But it would be difficult for me mentally

but overall, no. I do fine with girls my dudes have not been with. throwin it at me or not, Im not pressed. Im just not on that. Especially is she's "throwin it at me". I prefer to work for it a lil.

So with that being said, you would still smash a chick who smashed the homie.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

solematic j21 wrote:

that directed at me?

if thats what you take from all that I typed

solematic j21 wrote:

that directed at me?

Yeah i just needed to read the first sentenced.

solematic j21 wrote:

that directed at me?

for the record the 1st sentence was "that directed at me?"  second sentence was "if so, then no."

solematic j21 wrote:

that directed at me?

for the record the 1st sentence was "that directed at me?"  second sentence was "if so, then no."

This one, I mean now that I think about it, theres maybe ONE girl out of all thegirls any of my dudes been with(to my knowledge) that I'd prolly messwith.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Wade187 wrote:

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by awwsome

There are so many girls out there, why do you want to have sex with someone who had sex with your friend. I doubt having sex with her would be any different from any other girl.

So then wouldn't there be no point in smashing another chick besides her then?
Your statement makes no sense

No I meant why don't you just find a girl your friend hasn't had sex with. Idk maybe because I'm a girl but I wouldn't want to have sex with two guys that were friends.

I feel you.  Im a guy and wouldnt touch a girl any of my dudes had been with.  It seems gross and incestuous to me.  Like you said, theres PLENTY of girls my dudes havent gotten to that I'd mess with
Lol at the female up there pointing out how stupid this statement was and yet this chump still agrees. You soft boy, if you smashing anything at all, it has probably had a male part in and around his mouth, so what you basically saying is either YNS or you prefer a strangers males parts to have been where you are about to go. Am I understanding you correctly? 

wow no youre not.
its pretty clear.  If you wanna bang the same chicks your boys ran through, have at it.  Im not beat to run through a *!#$ my dudes already hit.  Im not into runnin trains on broads either.  I dont live in a small town that only has 3 girls in it.  My game is solid enough that I dont need to hit my boys left overs.  I dont mess with girls that have been with dudes out my crew....Im not that desperate.  Truth of the matter is, I generally dont even like the same kinda girls my dudes do anyway...girls I rock with aint the types to smash numerous guys out the same crew.  Girls I've been with are somewhat selective anyway.  

I understand the majority of girls I've been with arent virgins, but I dont need/want personal knowledge of the dudes they have been with.  Im not into sharin stories about a chick we all been with either.  Like I said. there are plenty of females in the world...theres enough to go around for everybody.

Your mind is telling me no, but your paragraph is telling me yes. You have a preference when it comes to males

solematic j21 wrote:

that directed at me?

This one, I mean now that I think about it, theres maybe ONE girl out of all the girls any of my dudes been with(to my knowledge) that I'd prolly mess with.

you do realize what maybe means?  its far from a definitive yes. in my case, still holds closer to my original statement of no.  I would not smash a chick that my homies have.

Maybe or maybe not, it still sounds like you will. That is you though.
thats what it sounds like?  you might wanna get your ears checked then

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by awwsome

There are so many girls out there, why do you want to have sex with someone who had sex with your friend. I doubt having sex with her would be any different from any other girl.

So then wouldn't there be no point in smashing another chick besides her then?
Your statement makes no sense

No I meant why don't you just find a girl your friend hasn't had sex with. Idk maybe because I'm a girl but I wouldn't want to have sex with two guys that were friends.

I feel you.  Im a guy and wouldnt touch a girl any of my dudes had been with.  It seems gross and incestuous to me.  Like you said, theres PLENTY of girls my dudes havent gotten to that I'd mess with
Lol at the female up there pointing out how stupid this statement was and yet this chump still agrees. You soft boy, if you smashing anything at all, it has probably had a male part in and around his mouth, so what you basically saying is either YNS or you prefer a strangers males parts to have been where you are about to go. Am I understanding you correctly? 

wow no youre not.
its pretty clear.  If you wanna bang the same chicks your boys ran through, have at it.  Im not beat to run through a *!#$ my dudes already hit.  Im not into runnin trains on broads either.  I dont live in a small town that only has 3 girls in it.  My game is solid enough that I dont need to hit my boys left overs.  I dont mess with girls that have been with dudes out my crew....Im not that desperate.  Truth of the matter is, I generally dont even like the same kinda girls my dudes do anyway...girls I rock with aint the types to smash numerous guys out the same crew.  Girls I've been with are somewhat selective anyway.  

I understand the majority of girls I've been with arent virgins, but I dont need/want personal knowledge of the dudes they have been with.  Im not into sharin stories about a chick we all been with either.  Like I said. there are plenty of females in the world...theres enough to go around for everybody.

Your mind is telling me no, but your paragraph is telling me yes. You have a preference when it comes to males

my mind isnt tellin you anything
chill.
stop projecting your homoerotic fantasies.  if youre into guys, do you.
me preferring to be with women my friends havent been makes plenty of sense 

i was looking though his photobucket and OP & his crew looks like they are in 8th grade lol

Originally Posted by ishmedude

i was looking though his photobucket and OP & his crew looks like they are in 8th grade lol

thats cause i havent uploaded pics since i was in those grades if you check the dates the pics were uploaded (i dont even know if you can). im actually a freshman in college
indifferent.gif
 but thanks for creepin on my life scum bag

Back
Top Bottom