NT, WOULD YOU WORK HERE?... UPDATED WITH PIC

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Originally Posted by ksteezy

would be a dream job if it was located right next to a strip club.
It still wouldn't be a dream job though.

You mean to tell me I'm gon' work 12 hours for about $60 and throw that little money to some strippers??!!

Hell nah, b.

Yo OP, do you even get a break?
nerd.gif

nah im required to stand, no sitting is allowed. the boss says if customers see us(servers) sit theyll think its unprofessional and weird. on the otherhand we do get to eat but we cant sit there and enjoy our food we gotta eat quick no 30 min break no hour break, nothing really. man you know its bad when i enjoy going to the restroom cause to me that was my break.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Having to scarf your food down standing up when that's all you've been doing all day. Gosh damn son, sounds like they're runnin' a legal slavery joint over there.
But hard work always pays off, grind at this spot your at....while trying to get another job serving but at a way nicer restaurant would be my suggestion.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

would be a dream job if it was located right next to a strip club.

You mean to tell me I'm gon' work 12 hours for about $60 and throw that little money to some strippers??!!

Hell nah, b.

nerd.gif

nah im required to stand, no sitting is allowed. the boss says if customers see us(servers) sit theyll think its unprofessional and weird. on the otherhand we do get to eat but we cant sit there and enjoy our food we gotta eat quick no 30 min break no hour break, nothing really. man you know its bad when i enjoy going to the restroom cause to me that was my break.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Having to scarf your food down standing up when that's all you've been doing all day. Gosh damn son, sounds like they're runnin' a legal slavery joint over there.
But hard work always pays off, grind at this spot your at....while trying to get another job serving but at a way nicer restaurant would be my suggestion.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by bamez

do what you gotta do, but i'd keep looking for a real job whilst working at said restaurant.

this
not this, just quit, this ain't about living, it's bout some fun money.  Working 14 hrs you'll have time to do what with what? Quit, get some rest, get your mind right, grind to find another job.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by bamez

do what you gotta do, but i'd keep looking for a real job whilst working at said restaurant.

this
not this, just quit, this ain't about living, it's bout some fun money.  Working 14 hrs you'll have time to do what with what? Quit, get some rest, get your mind right, grind to find another job.

I thought you were going to post a pic of the place... not the $58, I think we all know what $58 looks like
laugh.gif

I thought you were going to post a pic of the place... not the $58, I think we all know what $58 looks like
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Gotta start at the bottom and work to the top.

Welcome to the adult/working life.

Since when is a sweatshop the bottom? 
This is developing world life. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

damn $58? I used to get at least $60 in tips for like 4 hours work ontop of my $8 hourly wage. and that was just a busboy job at islands burgers 
laugh.gif

you need to find a better job my man

damn $58? I used to get at least $60 in tips for like 4 hours work ontop of my $8 hourly wage. and that was just a busboy job at islands burgers 
laugh.gif

you need to find a better job my man

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif
I'm saying, these must be kids responding talking about sticking it out, because that's completely unacceptable(in America).

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Hell nah, b.

nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
OP needs to quit and threaten to turn them into the better business bureau. No way is it legal to run this type of business.  That is basically slave labor.  Dude is making literally nothing, $5 an hour, no breaks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
OP get out of there asap and turn them over to the authorities.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif
I'm saying, these must be kids responding talking about sticking it out, because that's completely unacceptable(in America).

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Hell nah, b.

nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
OP needs to quit and threaten to turn them into the better business bureau. No way is it legal to run this type of business.  That is basically slave labor.  Dude is making literally nothing, $5 an hour, no breaks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
OP get out of there asap and turn them over to the authorities.

Back
Top Bottom