NT, WOULD YOU WORK HERE?... UPDATED WITH PIC

my NT brethrens, men and women, i just got off work. its 12:24 and i came in at 1 o clock, thats not even a full day hours are 10-11. i'm a server at a asian restaurant and i dont get paid salary, i have to depend on tips so each day could be different. today i left with 58 dollars. would you work here? btw i noticed all my coworkers are hispanics, not trying to be racist but im thinking they have no choice but to work there 13-14 hours a day...need input, NT knows all. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
343g2ah.jpg
[/font]

my NT brethrens, men and women, i just got off work. its 12:24 and i came in at 1 o clock, thats not even a full day hours are 10-11. i'm a server at a asian restaurant and i dont get paid salary, i have to depend on tips so each day could be different. today i left with 58 dollars. would you work here? btw i noticed all my coworkers are hispanics, not trying to be racist but im thinking they have no choice but to work there 13-14 hours a day...need input, NT knows all. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
343g2ah.jpg
[/font]

i mad almost as much as you babysitting for 5 hours. you need to switch jobs asap. parents (especially rich or working parents) need babysitters.

i mad almost as much as you babysitting for 5 hours. you need to switch jobs asap. parents (especially rich or working parents) need babysitters.

Never tried the restaurant thing. Dont think I could deal with people like that all day

Never tried the restaurant thing. Dont think I could deal with people like that all day

btw, im currently in college, and I was just gonna use this money for sneakers and some beats headphones
laugh.gif
. i was gonna get the but anyways i told my boss im not so sure about coming in, she asked since its short notice can i finish out the weekend. im planning to not to go in and just catch hall pass or transformers 3 tomorrow instead 
laugh.gif
 oh and the boss made me pay for my apron she took it outta my tips 
sick.gif
 i only made around 58 bucks for 12 hours..

You don't get paid an hourly wage on top of tips?

Where I live the waiters usually get $4.90 an hour plus any tips

btw, im currently in college, and I was just gonna use this money for sneakers and some beats headphones
laugh.gif
. i was gonna get the but anyways i told my boss im not so sure about coming in, she asked since its short notice can i finish out the weekend. im planning to not to go in and just catch hall pass or transformers 3 tomorrow instead 
laugh.gif
 oh and the boss made me pay for my apron she took it outta my tips 
sick.gif
 i only made around 58 bucks for 12 hours..

You don't get paid an hourly wage on top of tips?

Where I live the waiters usually get $4.90 an hour plus any tips

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Agreed.
Dealing with people for more than 5 hours, running around and serving them their food and probably getting a few complaints is not something I would look forward to dealing with. Takes a lot of patience that I, unfortunately, don't have after about 1 hour of being socially active.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Agreed.
Dealing with people for more than 5 hours, running around and serving them their food and probably getting a few complaints is not something I would look forward to dealing with. Takes a lot of patience that I, unfortunately, don't have after about 1 hour of being socially active.

Back
Top Bottom