NT, You're on the jury...

after the other suspect fled, and the one robber was wounded in the store, he was no longer defending himself. dude defended the fast break, got a steal, and turned it to offense real quick by executing the kid laying on the floor wounded. to be honest, he shouldn't have even ran outside the store to chase the other one.

I agree with the verdict and am surprised, proud, they made the right decision. Down here (Tex/Ok) are really pro gun and self defense, and especially given the racial component at times, and let that cloud judgement of cases like these. See the Joe Horn verdict down near Houston for example. The fact he shot black Cuban illegals completely saved his @$#.

I agree with the verdict and am surprised, proud, they made the right decision. Down here (Tex/Ok) are really pro gun and self defense, and especially given the racial component at times, and let that cloud judgement of cases like these. See the Joe Horn verdict down near Houston for example. The fact he shot black Cuban illegals completely saved his @$#.

Originally Posted by do work son

after the other suspect fled, and the one robber was wounded in the store, he was no longer defending himself. dude defended the fast break, got a steal, and turned it to offense real quick by executing the kid laying on the floor wounded. to be honest, he shouldn't have even ran outside the store to chase the other one.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude did that without breaking a sweat, I bet he fought in 'Nam.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Murder.

Yup
How can he even say that was self defense on that? Dude was on the ground unarmed breathing for his life. 

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Murder.

Yup
How can he even say that was self defense on that? Dude was on the ground unarmed breathing for his life. 

Originally Posted by chuck67

i meant from a legal standpoint. had he shot and killed a kid running away from him, i doubt self defense would've worked.

Originally Posted by chuck67

i meant from a legal standpoint. had he shot and killed a kid running away from him, i doubt self defense would've worked.

Murder. I hope he gets life in prison. I am all for protecting yourself and your family, but what dude did was uncalled for. 

Murder. I hope he gets life in prison. I am all for protecting yourself and your family, but what dude did was uncalled for. 

definitely should serve life in jail. i wonder how the guy that go away feels right now. he got his guy killed

definitely should serve life in jail. i wonder how the guy that go away feels right now. he got his guy killed

Theres people that kill completely innocent people that don't get life in prison. Whether the hit robber was innocent 
grin.gif
or not, I don't think the owner should get life in prison. Long jail time sure, but not life IMO.

Theres people that kill completely innocent people that don't get life in prison. Whether the hit robber was innocent 
grin.gif
or not, I don't think the owner should get life in prison. Long jail time sure, but not life IMO.

Back
Top Bottom