NT, You're on the jury...

Originally Posted by LBMC

Theres people that kill completely innocent people that don't get life in prison. Whether the hit robber was innocent 
grin.gif
or not, I don't think the owner should get life in prison. Long jail time sure, but not life IMO.

Originally Posted by LBMC

Theres people that kill completely innocent people that don't get life in prison. Whether the hit robber was innocent 
grin.gif
or not, I don't think the owner should get life in prison. Long jail time sure, but not life IMO.

Originally Posted by spacerace

[font='Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/font]

1. Two teens burst into the store, one of them waving a gun.
2. Ersland shoots at them. The one with the gun runs out the door; the other is hit and falls.
3. Ersland exits the store in pursuit of the fleeing robber. Failing to catch him, he comes back into the store.
4. Ersland walks back behind the counter and retrieves a second gun.
5. Ersland walks back to where the fallen robber is, leans down, and shoots him multiple times, killing him.  ITS ALL GOOD TILL WE GET TO THIS PART

Yesterd

Originally Posted by spacerace

[font='Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/font]

1. Two teens burst into the store, one of them waving a gun.
2. Ersland shoots at them. The one with the gun runs out the door; the other is hit and falls.
3. Ersland exits the store in pursuit of the fleeing robber. Failing to catch him, he comes back into the store.
4. Ersland walks back behind the counter and retrieves a second gun.
5. Ersland walks back to where the fallen robber is, leans down, and shoots him multiple times, killing him.  ITS ALL GOOD TILL WE GET TO THIS PART

Yesterd

IF I was on the jury, I could assume the pharmacist was in a state of shock and thought the wounded robber has a weapon on him. Also, just because he's wounded doesn't mean he can't or won't cause harm to people...

IF I was on the jury, I could assume the pharmacist was in a state of shock and thought the wounded robber has a weapon on him. Also, just because he's wounded doesn't mean he can't or won't cause harm to people...

Legally, murder.

I think it should be allowed though.  He just guaranteed that teen would never pull a gun on someone else ever again.

Legally, murder.

I think it should be allowed though.  He just guaranteed that teen would never pull a gun on someone else ever again.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Legally, murder.

I see where you're coming from, but I disagree.
The kid was already down and defenseless. It was over, and I'm pretty sure if he hadn't killed that teenager, the teen would then think twice before pullin such stunts ever again. Of course, all hypothetical because thats not what happened and it was downright savage to end the teens life right then and there. How do you do that? I can't process how you take down the robber and then finish him when the robber wasn't armed to begin with. I could understand finishing him if he had a gun and was on some of that last stand type steez, but he wasn't. Murder.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Legally, murder.

I see where you're coming from, but I disagree.
The kid was already down and defenseless. It was over, and I'm pretty sure if he hadn't killed that teenager, the teen would then think twice before pullin such stunts ever again. Of course, all hypothetical because thats not what happened and it was downright savage to end the teens life right then and there. How do you do that? I can't process how you take down the robber and then finish him when the robber wasn't armed to begin with. I could understand finishing him if he had a gun and was on some of that last stand type steez, but he wasn't. Murder.

it was overkill obviously but i dont think he should do time
idiots shouldve never robbed

it was overkill obviously but i dont think he should do time
idiots shouldve never robbed

5. Ersland walks back to where the fallen robber is, leans down, and shoots him multiple times, killing him.

Overkill- is the use of excessive force or action that goes further than is necessary to achieve its goal, most commonly in acts of violence.

5. Ersland walks back to where the fallen robber is, leans down, and shoots him multiple times, killing him.

Overkill- is the use of excessive force or action that goes further than is necessary to achieve its goal, most commonly in acts of violence.

where was the other kid shot?
if it was in the head he was already dead and he just was shooting at a dead body

i personally think he should have been rewarded... he took out a  bad person who was clearly down the wrong path.
give that guy a medal... he did society a favor.
NOT guilty

where was the other kid shot?
if it was in the head he was already dead and he just was shooting at a dead body

i personally think he should have been rewarded... he took out a  bad person who was clearly down the wrong path.
give that guy a medal... he did society a favor.
NOT guilty

he was in the right at first, but to then go back and kill a wounded man... uncalled for.  at that point he should have called the cops.

guilty

he was in the right at first, but to then go back and kill a wounded man... uncalled for.  at that point he should have called the cops.

guilty

Back
Top Bottom