NTATL Nike talk ATL

Frags or Top 3 for retail and I'm good...  Resell is too high even for 4/20!!!

Does Social Status allow multiple purchases or just one per customer for each model purchased?

Might need to recruit some bodies

I'm expecting chaos. Also, some people talking about a paper list made days in advance. Like that ever ends well. I know personally I have walked right past everyone on that dumb paper list in other line ups.

Honestly I would come here at 6-7 there's no way people can camp people actually live here

From what I heard there is no camping but they just huddle around the store. Which makes the residence mad. Which I would be cops would be called asap if I lived there I don't have time for 100 folks in front of my place. Especially if ur making it difficult to enter and exit.

They going to have to do raffles for all releases this is a mess. Cause every reseller and they family coming out. I'm sure like most stores one purchase per person. Unless it's clothes or something

Imma pull up around 5 and assume it's going to get shut down. Idk why places like the hype. These types of things don't go well.

But here A Foot went down without madness

Also I'm suprised people wanted top3's when they dropped Nike Lenox has a couple size runs due to low raffle entery and pick up

They probably have a FSR in all the sneakers releasing and there's about 10 pairs dropping. They might just open up Thursday and do in store raffles though

What's a grand opening without shoes tho? Man it's still going to be a zoo up there cause folks are going to expect something secret

Who know what SS up to. Especially with it being its grand opening it's disappointing they don't have any release protocol already outlined. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Yeah, im not going for the punp fake. I expect a large turnout regardless and some heat will be in stock...

See yall there!!!

Did anybody here get the DM from James Whitner? He stayed true to his word for those who were out there. Now, this should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom