NTATL Nike talk ATL

That grand opening will be a mess, literally every sneaker head in GA will be there...I jus want those Human Race NMDs but I doubt I'll be able to cop due to the craziness smh

That grand opening will be a mess, literally every sneaker head in GA will be there...I jus want those Human Race NMDs but I doubt I'll be able to cop due to the craziness smh

It's not many of em. Top 3s should be fairly easy if you get a decent spot in line.

They should do a raffle or something. This is going to be chaotic. How the hell are we supposed to line up at 6pm?

Stockbridge officially out of Royals. I was able to grab four pairs well after the line died down.

In fact, it mighta been four other customers there when I strolled in after hitting up Kroger.

I totally forgot they were opeing last weekned so the Shoe God's shined favor upon my sole [emoji]128526[/emoji]
I saw someone on ATATF post that he picked up Frags. Did they really have them?! He had 3 pairs.

Honestly I'm not shooting for the moon. I be happy if I walk out with some silver bullets.

Dudes thinking they walking out with kaws is on one

I don't think they are gonna have kaws.
Dudes thinking they're gonna walk out with anything are on one [emoji]128553[/emoji] I'm gonna go out with low expectations honestly, if I can grab some bred 1s I'd be cool with that but if I can grab the yellow Human Race NMDs I'd be a happy camper lol But I'm not expecting to be able to buy either. By 4:30 that grand opening is gonna be shut down.

N
It's not many of em. Top 3s should be fairly easy if you get a decent spot in line.
Yea but I don't want the top 3s at all! I only want the Bred 1s and Human Race NMDs...someone said they'll have the Zebra Yeezy 350s but idk how true that is, if it is true I'll take a pair of those as well.

Sidenote

Is ATL trying to keep people from leaving and entering?

The roads are trying to tell us something.

I live like 10 minutes away. I'll be going over there tomorrow. If one of the parking spots I want is open I might just leave my car and uber until Thursday. Lol there's only one good spot to give you a chance if you have to run to the store.

I live like 10 minutes away. I'll be going over there tomorrow. If one of the parking spots I want is open I might just leave my car and uber until Thursday. Lol there's only one good spot to give you a chance if you have to run to the store.

Honestly i planned on parking and just walking near by. I don't mind walking a couple blocks

Back
Top Bottom