NTATL Nike talk ATL

I was across the street from Social Status at that little sandwich shop and I swear, an employee from Social Status was in there talking on the phone with his boy about the HU NMDs and he said "we're supposed to be holding them until next week but if you come now I can sell them to you" [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Crazy man. No point in even trying at some spots for this very reason.

They low key got a nice run of sizes for GS Yeezy from what I saw on Thursday. Idk bout Mens sizes though. Whatever they had was probably reserved or pre-sold [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was across the street from Social Status at that little sandwich shop and I swear, an employee from Social Status was in there talking on the phone with his boy about the HU NMDs and he said "we're supposed to be holding them until next week but if you come now I can sell them to you" [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Same ole Social Status. I heard the same stuff about the one in Charlotte. I personally didn't have a problem when I went but they are known for the backdoor jobs. 

I'll try to hit up Lenox for champs footlocker codes Wednesday. If anyone goes before let us know

Nah f*ck social status real ****. I won the scavenger hunt and they only chose 14 people. THEY GOT KAWS AND MOON ROCKS YEEZYS

Kind of figured the whole "we'll let you guys come next week and pick from our heat inventory" was a bit sus but anytime you question something your not the winner of you sound like a hater. So now it's only 14 people but 25 won? SS definitely starting off on the wrong foot. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Hey guys. Anyone know if you can check into a store not listed for the head start? Going to be by Southlake this evening but wasn't sure if they could check me in for my head starts

Hey guys. Anyone know if you can check into a store not listed for the head start? Going to be by Southlake this evening but wasn't sure if they could check me in for my head starts
I tried that before and they said they couldn't.

Last edited:
Finish Line Cumberland, Arbor Place, Southlake, North Point, Stonecrest, Mall of Ga all doing raffles. Starts tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom