NTATL Nike talk ATL

I've hit at all of those multiple times except lithonia. But I doubt I hit on champs for yeezys. I didn't pick up my Low 11s [emoji]128533[/emoji]

FTL stone crest has been my winning spot. Once I got the notification that I won at Greenbriar but it switched like 5 minutes after to Stonecrest.

I usually hit cumberland fta, stonecrest fta, and sometimes one champs, havent hit much on any footlocker. Only for yeezys that is.

I hit at Wish & Epitome for the oreos. I was lazy missing that cumberland FNL raffle- I hit on the spacejams there.

Mall of Ga called yesterday, friend said they ended at 12, he got there around 11 and was pretty much the only one there at the time...

Lady at Stonecrest told me they would make calls yesterday between 2-5, unless she was mixed up

Friend just hit at Northpoint

They're starting to call people. I just got a call from arbor place mall. I have to wake up at 6am and take that drive. Hopefully more calls come in. Good luck every body.

Last edited:
Social Status is doing an in-store raffle today and tomorrow until close. Don't have very much faith in them after hearing all of the shady stories but I entered just in case:

I hit there all the time as well. They are slow and unorganized, 40 people in line and one register open.
Yea I sat in there for almost an hour picking up my Royals.

Side note: Got the call from FNL Cumberland earlier.

Back
Top Bottom