NTATL Nike talk ATL

That's what I'm hoping for. I saw A Ma Maniere post something on Instagram today. Also heard about a Nike pop up shop.
Yea I saw somebody post a screenshot of their SNKRS app on Twitter that said coming soon. I’ll see if I can find it.

That's what I'm hoping for. I saw A Ma Maniere post something on Instagram today. Also heard about a Nike pop up shop.

if its a pop up its going to be like how they did ny when i was in town. your going to have to enter and make an appointment or your given a time block to shop and whatever they have they have when its your turn. prob staying hush until its real close tho. i see it being an appointment thing since the superbowl in town and they don't want mass camping and bad press.

appointments usually go well or the pass thing

772C4582-1418-4BA3-A671-FAA0CA929150.jpeg

On Howell Mill in West Midtown. Not my pic but just drove by it.

Interesting... I just hope it’s not some stupid time where people that work during the week can’t go.

Same here. I got the notification earlier today, but it doesn't show up on my feed like I've seen in some screenshots.

I wounder if it’s just people snooping around the backend of the snkrs app.

They probably going to roll out details today

How do they even know if ur in Atlanta I’m in Mcdonough. Y’all only going to pick atl area only

They need to do a snkrs pass or something.

How do they even know if ur in Atlanta I’m in Mcdonough. Y’all only going to pick atl area only

They need to do a snkrs pass or something.
Yea I agree. I’m in Roswell. If they do it like adidas used to do, I’m out of range.

Back
Top Bottom