NTATL Nike talk ATL

Another one
7158E2AA-8F0F-436B-AB62-538FDE1B620B.png

So now it will just be flooded with herbs. I mean Nike damn sure not doing FCFS. So I wouldn’t show up unless I have some kind of pass

It popped up on my wife's phone but not on mine.

Quick question didn’t have the dates and shoes dropping or just an annocenent of the event coming soon. Curious if your wife got the dates and all that other stuff. It was probably exclusive access (dumb) and the folks already been picked. Either way seems y’all in a good spot congrats.

Yea. For stash, you have be in the area right?

Yes you have to be in the area for a stash. What I was getting at is if you didn’t get the notification for “snkrs Atlanta” or it’s not on your feed, I don’t think it matters since out of state people were getting it. Plus when a snkrs pass goes live, every one who has the app is able to view the pass. Unless they do an exclusive access pass only select users get them

Yea that what I was thinking. Seeing the screenshots of exclusive access makes it seem like it won’t be stash or pass. If it’s pass, I’ll see it on my feed like I do for all the NY, CHI, and LA drops.

It’s kinda dumb it doesn’t build hype or ur brand if ur just basically just making some lottery in which you lost without thinking about it.

The point of lottery is feeling some sense of control when you had very little chance

This is boring and more frustrating reason I buy less shoes. I’m taking L’s before the events.

Same reasons I’ve cut back. Tired of the hoop jumping to get what I want. And a lot of stuff I want I don’t even have a legit chance at even trying.

That’s how I feel. Like yea the footlocker apps help me get GR’s but sheesh it’s only NYC and LA getting passes and such come to Atlanta and then some exclusive ish.

Like honestly we legit never had a chance at an off white from Nike themselves

Well I guess they changed that but seems the drawing already over lmao

I mean the lil boutiques have their raffles but honestly snowballs chance at those.

Sneakers are boring........Don’t get me wrong I still be out here trying. Now on Twitter the first question they ask if a sneaker is rumored. “Resell or nah” like bruh.....

Last edited:
That’s a long time I doubt it’s FCFS it said stay tuned to the app. Lmao Nike doesn’t do FCFS in NYC I doubt they be foolish enough to pull that in Atlanta.

I gotta work Saturday but Sunday I may swing by if it’s open everyday I don’t expect to be this big experience with super limited shoes. Seems we will start to get sneaker pass and such and that’s how they will do it.

I think opening day will be a mess though if they don’t set structure. They fight at Lenox B lmao.

Also they first line up didn’t seem that interesting I’m happy it’s throughout all star weekend tho

That’s a long time I doubt it’s FCFS it said stay tuned to the app. Lmao Nike doesn’t do FCFS in NYC I doubt they be foolish enough to pull that in Atlanta.
I hope so. I’m just sitting here thinking how stupid that would be.

But haven’t they done FCFS w/ wristband handouts at some of these in other cities?

I hope so. I’m just sitting here thinking how stupid that would be.

But haven’t they done FCFS w/ wristband handouts at some of these in other cities?

For the ROTY they had to do wristbands at Lenox cause like 50 kids showed up. (To buy small sizes) pretty much a resell group.

Anyways

I pulled up at 7 am and they were letting people in store and gave wrist bands at like 4-5am. Cause there was to many people and they were getting ruff.

So yea they did it before but that’s when a FCFS gets out of hand at Lenox and that was for some ROTY. I’m sure if Nike has sense they communicated with their store and know sending out access snkrs users via the app is the best way.

I mean it’s called snkrs store lmao if ur going to not use the app that’s kinda dumb lmao.

Also ROTY flopped I think and they had hella sizes. I got my size early didn’t have to wait till 10 so that’s a plus

Yeah,I was worried it was gonna just be for super bowl weekend. I’m in Athens and there is no way my *** would be any where near the city that weekend.

I’m still worried cause they haven’t said store details and if it’s FCFS everyday it will be a mess and I’m sure I’m not going to bother.

We’ll see I’m sure they will say whats going on by tomorrow. If not it’s resellers camp season

They probably out there now trying to post up

Back
Top Bottom