NTATL Nike talk ATL

Probably I mean 100 calls may take a while. I did jimmy Jazz today at southlake it looked dead went around noon. They do calls Friday I pray I hit there. Staff was cool. They were able to answer my question on largest size they had which means they got stock in already

Last edited:
Lol but it's entertaining and gets me through the workday.

I leave around I got the call time. I don't need inspiration from a dude who got there's like hold on u will get urs.

Like a rich guy saying ur blessing coming while they ride off in the Bentley.

I will pass

I leave around I got the call time. I don't need inspiration from a dude who got there's like hold on u will get urs.

Like a rich guy saying ur blessing coming while they ride off in the Bentley.

I will pass

Lol I feel ya. I'm just hoping one of the malls call. 2 more days to go.

Pft, I ain't never going to waste my time at wish ever since a friend of a friend said someone held him down for the yeezy's for a LV bag lol.

Every store is like that I got a winning raffle tix for chi for 50 bucks at Footaction . I will try wish can't hurt plus imma be in the area n e ways

Last edited:
Just won a sz 10 from HOH southlake :wow: they told me they had 20 pages worth of raffles filled out for men sizes too. Fellas answer every call right now. I almost didn't pick up because the number showed up in my phone as "no caller ID". I thought it was a telemarketer

Just won a sz 10 from HOH southlake :wow: they told me they had 20 pages worth of raffles filled out for men sizes too. Fellas answer every call right now. I almost didn't pick up because the number showed up in my phone as "no caller ID". I thought it was a telemarketer

Congrats. Guess they still are doing calls.

Got the call from Hibbets in Lilburn earlier today,! The place I almost forgot to go to. Just happy to have it locked in.

Quote:
Damn, was hoping you got it when you said Gwinnett and MOG were calling. Finish line should have some when they reopen. I was betting on that. Just don't know when they reopen smh
I guess I can still have hope for DTLR at Gwinnett haha.

I ain't too bothered.  Still got my 2013s.  These were going to sit in my closet anyway.  Maybe even in a glass case.

hoh cumberland said friday 
mean.gif

So MOG and gwinnett already made their calls?

and I was told the finishline in MOG is supposed to open back up in October...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom