NTATL Nike talk ATL

I was thinking about campin at northlake but forget it. Gone suck it up and pay resell. Still got 2013 breds DS. Im a sz13 btw guys

I going to go out and say Nike Lenox should have around 150 maybe a bit more...I remember them having around 170 pairs of the shattered backboards
and if perimeter HOH got 60+ pairs of these...that champs in Lenox should also get around 60-100 imo

Just tried calling some spots to see who might not have called yet. Champs Cumberland is still doing calls. No one else apparently has a working phone [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Bruh if u wanna win at Lenox be there 4:30. They won't let you on property so have some where to put ur car.

Do not park in the att LensCrafters parking lot. U may get towed

Parking deck 11 bucks worth it near the att and LensCrafters on that little side street near by. On the left. Bring a chair

Ok so yea no parking or line up till like 5 or 6. It will be a zoo lots of kids running up and stuff they may call apd. Be ready to run to the door ASAP

Best place to stand is like on the hill infront of Nike like the main road. U can get kind of close.

Most important I repeat run down the street to the door do not try to run down the sidewalk cause you will have to run around a fence.

ANY THING CAN HAPPEN BUT CONTROL WILL BE HARD FOR SECURITY AND IM SURE APD WILL COME OUT IF IT GETS STUPID.

Apd will just let them line up whenever hense be there at 4:30

Yes kids moms goons and every teen grown man in Atlanta will be there. Expect reseller teams that know what to do.

It's a track meet trust.

Also city gear on metropolitan (hood) doing FCFS doors open at 8 tempted to roll up around 5:30-6 am and see

Cause I work at the airport and can cop do the draft online from work at the airport computer then. Slide and pick up my pairs. From southlake and cumberland.

Don't worry my G I'm a 13 I know the struggle.

Last edited:
Just tried calling some spots to see who might not have called yet. Champs Cumberland is still doing calls. No one else apparently has a working phone [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Ayyyeeeeeeee Cumberland champs I hope I hit.

Heads up guys! Wish is making calls. I just got the call for a size 10! 
smokin.gif

Wish legit? Heard they backdoor a lot of kicks

They not. All stores hold and backdoor

I been hooked up by FTL and a Footaction

Wish had crazy stock of OVO's and lots of people ate.

I also shop there for other clothes and stuff. So I don't mind giving them my business TBH

Back
Top Bottom