NTATL Nike talk ATL

Champs Lenox code for Yeezys is 4718
Repped. I still need to stop on my way home to get the FTL check-in.

Gonna see if I can buy something at Champs and get Platinum before 6pm Thursday.  I should've done it yesterday like I wanted to.

Repped. I still need to stop on my way home to get the FTL check-in.

Gonna see if I can buy something at Champs and get Platinum before 6pm Thursday.  I should've done it yesterday like I wanted to.
I need to swing by FTL on the way home today too. Then Finish Line tomorrow.

Repped!! Appreciate it man. Let your W streak continue with this release. 
Thanks. Let's hope so. I've been on a hot streak lately.

I will repost the champs code tomorrow when I go up there I'm sure there beacon is still broken

As always seems we have the regular ATL crew in here keep codes in here. If that yeezy thirst thread finds out it's a wrap.

I will repost the champs code tomorrow when I go up there I'm sure there beacon is still broken

As always seems we have the regular ATL crew in here keep codes in here. If that yeezy thirst thread finds out it's a wrap.
I'm just scrolling through that thread and man it's a mess.
sick.gif

Same questions asked over and over on how to use the app. When raffles start when they tell you exactly when on the map, etc. 

mean.gif

I'm just scrolling through that thread and man it's a mess.
sick.gif

Same questions asked over and over on how to use the app. When raffles start when they tell you exactly when on the map, etc. 

mean.gif
It's like that in every hyped release thread.  I'll be glad when everyone gets the app and knows how to use it.

It's like that in every hyped release thread.  I'll be glad when everyone gets the app and knows how to use it.
Me too man.

I did miss the part where dude said how to use any code from any city though. Been sitting here playing with the app trying to figure it out myself, haha.

Me too man.

I did miss the part where dude said how to use any code from any city though. Been sitting here playing with the app trying to figure it out myself, haha.
Never tried it, but I think you have to change the zip code to that area the store is in, select the store and then enter the code.

Watch out that can glitch to the original location and ur shoes be in cali. I have seen it happen. A member in NT and a person I know.

Watch out that can glitch to the original location and ur shoes be in cali. I have seen it happen. A member in NT and a person I know.
Yea I just saw that. I only did it for FA and champs, where I don't have 6M. Gonna play it safe for FTL, because that's where I've hit for the rest.

Last edited:
Smh completely forgot to stop by FTL today. If I can snatch the code tomorrow I will pass it along.

TAF Atlantic Station isnt doing confirmation emails this time......sketch dot com.

They didn't on the last ones either and they had a different email address. I asked them was it correct and got no response. I know 1 things, if you were a 12, don't try there. They are gone before it starts if you get me.

Back
Top Bottom