NTATL Nike talk ATL

Anybody goin to the little event at Wish tonight from 7-9? They're showcasing the gold plated Air Jordan 1...
I'm just there for the free Ciroc though :D

Anybody goin to the little event at Wish tonight from 7-9? They're showcasing the gold plated Air Jordan 1...
I'm just there for the free Ciroc though
happy.gif
how was it?

Air Jordan V (5) Midnight Navy

grabbed a pair for a friend who is from Charlotte. Just a day early, nun special. im not gonna cop, but i will say pictures dont do this shoe enough justice.  sorry for bad quality, i took this photo at work. 

how was it?
It was pretty cool man. Just a real chill social event. They had 3 pairs of the 24K Jordan 1s on display. They let you pick em up and take pictures and everything which was pretty dope. Those things weigh at least 10 pounds. They also had a few other bronzed Jordans on display. And then the two designers did a little speech about how they came up with the idea. The free drinks were the best part though lol. I went with a friend and we stayed for about an hour and a half. Well worth it considering it was free. A few "IG-famous" people were there lol. And Ivory Latta was there which was pretty cool cuz I'm a big fan

It was pretty cool man. Just a real chill social event. They had 3 pairs of the 24K Jordan 1s on display. They let you pick em up and take pictures and everything which was pretty dope. Those things weigh at least 10 pounds. They also had a few other bronzed Jordans on display. And then the two designers did a little speech about how they came up with the idea. The free drinks were the best part though lol. I went with a friend and we stayed for about an hour and a half. Well worth it considering it was free. A few "IG-famous" people were there lol. And Ivory Latta was there which was pretty cool cuz I'm a big fan
glad i had to work seems like it wooulda been a waste of my time since i dont drink (refer to profile pic), and i dont have IG so i wouldnt have known who to be "starstruck" over. Im not hating though, seemed like a nice event to go check out on a quiet evening. Prolly would've considered if i didnt work, but then again, idek where wish is (never been there). Again, not hating, glad you enjoyed yourself, and thanks for the recap. 

Last edited:
glad i had to work seems like it wooulda been a waste of my time since i dont drink (refer to profile pic), and i dont have IG so i wouldnt have known who to be "starstruck" over. Im not hating though, seemed like a nice event to go check out on a quiet evening. Prolly would've considered if i didnt work, but then again, idek where wish is (never been there). Again, not hating, glad you enjoyed yourself, and thanks for the recap. 
Lol no problem at all. It's definitely not for everybody. I'm just always lookin for little social events like that so I can try to make some connections and get my business ventures off the ground. You should definitely check out Wish though. They get pretty much everything you can think of from exclusive J's to the Yeezys.

Lol no problem at all. It's definitely not for everybody. I'm just always lookin for little social events like that so I can try to make some connections and get my business ventures off the ground. You should definitely check out Wish though. They get pretty much everything you can think of from exclusive J's to the Yeezys.
ok, imma swing by there in the near future. do they just sell new kicks or is it like a buy/trade/sell?

ok, imma swing by there in the near future. do they just sell new kicks or is it like a buy/trade/sell?
No just new kicks. It's not a consignment shop. Just a regular boutique with all the usual releases for retail price

oooh damn. we need one of those here
theres quite a few...just alot of pairs get sold backdoor on major releases

my personal favorite is fresh sneaker boutique in Warner robins 

dude had like 30 pairs of corks on release day and was getting offers of over a grand...still sold for retail to the customers. all 30 
pimp.gif

Everybody playin the raffle game for these Chicago 1s this weekend? I made my rounds yesterday but I'm still gonna try to camp early Sat. morning :rolleyes

I wanted to cop a few tickets so I can get a pair to rock but my whip is broken so I have to take the L.

Back
Top Bottom