NTATL Nike talk ATL

Was able to grab the white pair off the Journeys website at midnight. Site crashed for a little bit but just kept refreshing the cart. Going out in a little bit to grab the black pair.

[ATTACHMENT=12979]IMG_1060.JPG (711k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]Just copped a pair for Christmas.

Last edited:
e55741ff_IMG_1060.jpeg
Just copped a pair for Christmas.
Nice pick up

I been on the westside of ATL for a few years

Where the Asian girls be at?

I'm trying to summon Shenron

Last edited:
I heard this lil spot called Ibiza been jumping off on Satellite Blvd. haven't been there myself but i know some people that work there.

There's Moondogs over on buckhead. Crowd is pretty diverse. If you ain't feeling it then you can just go downstairs to Hole in the Wall.

Thanks fam,
It's so rare seeing them
I was going to ask reddit but Niketalk is home.
I'm 100% serious
2017 I gotta get me one

I know, that's what made it even more funny lol.

I heard this lil spot called Ibiza been jumping off on Satellite Blvd. haven't been there myself but i know some people that work there.

There's Moondogs over on buckhead. Crowd is pretty diverse. If you ain't feeling it then you can just go downstairs to Hole in the Wall.

I remember the days of hitting up moon dogs and hole in the wall.

Anybody got recommendations for a chill mid to upscale hookah lounge to chill at on New Year's Eve? Gonna be staying on peachtree across from the fox theater if you have any close suggestions

So Gwinnett Place has a consignment shop in there now. Apparently been open for two week. They won't last long, that mall is dead. Had v2 Oreos for 600$. Lol nah.

Anyway, I've been looking for those Wheat/Flax AF1s. I know some are sitting at Lenox about before xmas. Was gonna stop by Stonecrest tmrw before work. Am I wasting my time?

The same consignment shop has them for 190$ but rather get retail plus points towards the head starts lol

So Gwinnett Place has a consignment shop in there now. Apparently been open for two week. They won't last long, that mall is dead. Had v2 Oreos for 600$. Lol nah.

Anyway, I've been looking for those Wheat/Flax AF1s. I know some are sitting at Lenox about before xmas. Was gonna stop by Stonecrest tmrw before work. Am I wasting my time?

The same consignment shop has them for 190$ but rather get retail plus points towards the head starts lol
don't want to knock them but I agree nobody goes out of their way to go to that mall.

Anywhere still have the SF AF 1? Saw stone crest had em in mike rich vlog today. Hopefully they'll still have tmrw

Back
Top Bottom