NTATL Nike talk ATL

I'm really considering the 13s or the 1s that drop. 

I've been feeling the Storm Blue 1s lately too.. I may double back and try to pick them up somewhere. 

I think I'm skipping out on this weekend. Really like the 1s tho.

I'm seeing the 13 being like the Maroon 6 and TB3. Will get down the line for a good price.

Glad ppl copped on the yeezys. Just got back from my trip from the west coast last night. I was able to hit on champs app in vegas, won a live instore raffle at 12 AM Run, and also scored a pair on consortium uk online drop. 

This was the live raffle at 12 am run. 2 pairs were locked for a previous raffle that was held at a dispensary and 24 pairs were raffled for around 185 ppl. 

Glad ppl copped on the yeezys. Just got back from my trip from the west coast last night. I was able to hit on champs app in vegas, won a live instore raffle at 12 AM Run, and also scored a pair on consortium uk online drop. 

This was the live raffle at 12 am run. 2 pairs were locked for a previous raffle that was held at a dispensary and 24 pairs were raffled for around 185 ppl. 
Congrats. That's impressive. Out of town success.

Prob Wish.
I called but they never answer the phone. 
mad.gif

The foot sites should be getting them but there is no guarantee the Atlanta stores will be included. Adidas Lenox isn't getting them. We should hear something by Monday.
yea I read that footstores wouldn't be getting them a couple weeks back. If they release online, that's an automatic L for me.

Went WISH Friday night & found out they had the SF Forces, just by inquiring on this weekend's releases .. before I could even ask about them, they told me they were already spoken for 
mad.gif

They still had the NB 247's on the floor, but not in my size. (I took two swift Ls). Luckily, I was able to cop the "Rose Gold" Saucony's that were there. 

Well I won't be in the yeezy thread this week. Every time they keep something from me. I look at JB and be like nah I don't want that either

yea I read that footstores wouldn't be getting them a couple weeks back. If they release online, that's an automatic L for me.
I guess we will find out in the morning. I wouldn't mind picking them up. I know anything online is an instant L though.

Back
Top Bottom