NTATL Nike talk ATL

Man I struck out on this release. Hoping maybe I snag online [emoji]128554[/emoji]. I can't win in Atlanta with Yeezy's size 12 at all unless resale value

Man I struck out on this release. Hoping maybe I snag online [emoji]128554[/emoji]. I can't win in Atlanta with Yeezy's size 12 at all unless resale value
Same here. Struck out on everything trying to get a 12. In queue currently on ADC.

Did ATL eat today? Got one from an instore raffle. Missed out on YS because I was driving back from ATL. I did get another 3 off adc though.

I went to Lenox before 1pm and traffic was dead, first time ever. The bridge issue is killing their traffic. Cumberland FTA , same bs 30 people in line at 1:30pm. Worse checkout ever. 

Last edited:
I picked my 4 from the foot stores and FNL. FA Cumberland still bad. Champs Lenox was waaay worse.

Ended up getting 2 more online while at Footaction.

I picked my 4 from the foot stores and FNL. FA Cumberland still bad. Champs Lenox was waaay worse.

Ended up getting 2 more online while at Footaction.
Man Champs Lenox was a mess. They didn't have enough staff and they must have gotten a lot. 

Started around 11:30am and was able cop at Lenox (Adidas,FL, Champs), South DeKalb (FA), and Southlake (FA) by 2:30pm. Every store was smooth except Champs 
mean.gif

Man Champs Lenox was a mess. They didn't have enough staff and they must have gotten a lot. 

Started around 11:30am and was able cop at Lenox (Adidas,FL, Champs), South DeKalb (FA), and Southlake (FA) by 2:30pm. Every store was smooth except Champs 
mean.gif
Only smooth one for me was Perimeter FTL... and FNL Cumberland to some extent (long line but moved quick).

FTL Lenox was smooth sailing only one person in front of me. This store is actually busy with customers other than people who are there to pickup.

FTA Cumberland has three registers but they never open all three. A dude in front of me was there to return an item and they made him stand in the "show your ID" line. He should have been in the line to pay. While in the "show your ID" line a FTA employee comes by and says we need to make room for customers. I wanted to tell him no one is going to stand in this line when they can get the same shoe at FTL with no hassle.

FTL Lenox has to get more pairs than FTA Cumberland but they seem to handle the process better.

Royal release I checked out of FTL Cumberland way quicker than FTA Cumberland.

Yes, I'm on a rant.

I assume they're very comfortable.
Very comfortable. Idk if I am in the minority, but I like better than my ubs (comfort wise). If anyone is on the fence on getting a pair, I would recommend to make the purchase. I was sold on them after my buddy got the all white with red and I tried them on.  

Back
Top Bottom