NTATL Nike talk ATL

Bet. I think I got enough raffles in anyway. Pretty much guaranteed at foot stores.

For some reason I'm worried that I won't hit at all the Foot Sites. I think more and more people are getting hip to the Apps which means less pair to go around.

For some reason I'm worried that I won't hit at all the Foot Sites. I think more and more people are getting hip to the Apps which means less pair to go around.
I wouldn’t stress... as long as you’re a VIP with 10 min head start, you’re gonna cook. The stock numbers for these beluga 2.0s are crazy high.

I'm actually a little worried about Champs a FA. Only 2 stores for Champs. I always only enter Cumberland for FA, because I'm not driving to South Atlanta.

I haven't hit at FA yet, because I just got Gold after the last release. Although I did win Off-White in Chicago, so who knows.

People aren’t as hip to these apps as you think. If you consistently hit on the apps you will keep hitting. Plus we are in a big city. The foot stores here get so many pairs. The manager at champs Lenox told me they get hundreds of pairs every yeezy

Making a drive to Green tomorrow
Might do a few more

FCFS for the 11's
If I miss on one I hope I can get the other

These and the Bo Jackson's
IMG_20171121_231125.jpg

People aren’t as hip to these apps as you think. If you consistently hit on the apps you will keep hitting. Plus we are in a big city. The foot stores here get so many pairs. The manager at champs Lenox told me they get hundreds of pairs every yeezy

Heard 500 pairs to be “exact”.

I tried to get a look at the code for Greenbriar

They were acting like I was the side dude trying to get the passcode to her phone

Any more footlocker codes? I won't be able to make it to a store before the cut off time.

Any more footlocker codes? I won't be able to make it to a store before the cut off time.

crazy thing is play with ur phone for let say like 10 min sometimes random numbers work

people did that for the off white and hit.

i would try if a code doesn't come ur way before cutoff

crazy thing is play with ur phone for let say like 10 min sometimes random numbers work

people did that for the off white and hit.

i would try if a code doesn't come ur way before cutoff

:lol:

I thought about trying random numbers. Maybe I'll do that instead of taking a trip to Footaction today.

Back
Top Bottom