NTATL Nike talk ATL

Like an hour wait or 2+?

Do you mean they’re sometimes bad lines or good?

Like he said ^ cream line was super long eye waited almost an hour. If you get there when they open the most you’ll wait is 15-20 min. Champs Lenox is a guaranteed line and so is FTL Cumberland. The other malls are not so heavy from my experience. No offense to the champs Lenox employees but they are clueless sometimes

Has anyone ever picked up after 3p or they all real strict with it?

Some of these places are far from eachother!!! Especially if there’s traffic tomorrow?

Has anyone ever picked up after 3p or they all real strict with it?

Some of these places are far from eachother!!! Especially if there’s traffic tomorrow?

At champs Lenox, the pick up time will likely be extended. For the other malls, probably not. There will be traffic it’s ATL but you should be fine. You have until 3 pm.

Won a pair
First pair of yeezys
Missed the 11s didnt stress it though

Thankful

Won a pair
First pair of yeezys
Missed the 11s didnt stress it though

Thankful

Congrats on your first pair. That's a good feeling.

I usually cook on the Apps and went 2/6 this time. Hit at Champs and FL on my work phone. Waitlisted at all 3 stores on my personal phone and I've spend over $1,500 at each store. This was supposed to be an easy cop. I'm so confused.

I usually cook on the Apps and went 2/6 this time. Hit at Champs and FL on my work phone. Waitlisted at all 3 stores on my personal phone and I've spend over $1,500 at each store. This was supposed to be an easy cop. I'm so confused.

Were you 10 minutes on each? And have you not picked up reserves recently?

Same here man. I went 1/3, and have to go to Champs in Kennesaw. Waitlisted at FTL where I’ve spent almost $3000. Hell I had only spent $500 at FA and won the Off-White in Chicago, but waitlisted here for the Yeezy. I’m very confused.

Any word on stock quantities? These seem like they were more difficult to secure than anticipated

I guess I need to spend more smh

Were you 10 minutes on each? And have you not picked up reserves recently?

Yeah 10 minute head start on all 6. I've always picked up my reservations. I really think it has something to do with my amount spent resetting to $0 even though I kept my VIP status.

5 pair total so far including helping a fellow NTer with one.
So 4 really, and for this release, I feel like that’s terrible. Be like that sometimes though.
I hope everybody at least gets their pair. Good luck tomorrow.

BTW. I’m sure these can be had for 325-350 outside the store.

Yeah 10 minute head start on all 6. I've always picked up my reservations. I really think it has something to do with my amount spent resetting to $0 even though I kept my VIP status.
I think that's what it is too. FTL was always my 100% W until now. I reset a month or so ago. Sadly, that's where I submitted my size. :smh:

So, now I have a half size small and a half size big.

yea i also hit less than normal... and also real confused...this supposed to be most GR yeezy or close to it...

anyone know stock #s btwn some of these stores???

20171124235822_IMG_0736.JPG

Easy breezy

These fit a lot smaller than previous releases. I tried on my 11 since I didn't get my 10.5, and it feels smaller than my 10.5 Zebras.

Hit 3/3. Looks like they are doing a better job with the pickups. Greenbriar FTL very quick, Champs Lenox the longest and FTA Cumberland was better. I also hit City Gear raffle, just waiting.

These fit a lot smaller than previous releases. I tried on my 11 since I didn't get my 10.5, and it feels smaller than my 10.5 Zebras.

Not what I wanted to hear. Oh well, guess I’ll be selling my pair off.

Back
Top Bottom