NTATL Nike talk ATL

Anyone know if social status is doing the email raffle? Don’t wanna drive there for them to tell me that lol

My balance reset to zero but still shows I’m VIP until Sept of next year. Not sure what happened but it’s all good.

Tried copping the code from GB footlocker last night but their beacons are working still lol

Each $300 you spend gets you a year of platinum, but the amount resets every year I believe.

some say it has no effects on draw i feel it does and so do others. it seems that it decreases ur chances.
I guess we will find out. I’ve hit every shoe for almost the last year since the app came out. It still says I’m Platinum but my new balance is lower.

Any one hit on confirmed? I caught that L. Took too long to select a pic. Was thinking too much into it, like man or women? Etc

Any one hit on confirmed? I caught that L. Took too long to select a pic. Was thinking too much into it, like man or women? Etc

I caught that L too. The hint from Yeezy Mafia threw me off. I knew it was skiing so I just selected the first image I saw of someone skiing. Didn’t bother to read the question and look for the skier with blue on.

Cool. I did stonecrest and MOG. What time did you make it to stone crest? I got there a little before 12 and the dude said I got the last raffle ticket. But I saw like 15-20 tickets in the bin.

Cool. I did stonecrest and MOG. What time did you make it to stone crest? I got there a little before 12 and the dude said I got the last raffle ticket. But I saw like 15-20 tickets in the bin.

I was there when they opened at 10am. Then headed to Southlake and hit up Cumberland last. A lot of driving on a Tuesday morning. Working from home has it's perks.

Man I haven’t hit up a FNL in a minute. Been apps or bust for me. I can’t understand why they haven’t switched over

Couple of pickups
IMG_20171212_233036_357.jpg

IMG_20171212_200931_948.jpg

Back
Top Bottom