NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Same thing happened to me when I dealt with this dude except it was for $78.00.
He told me file a dispute..I did...and then nothing happened
..it's all good though ain't nothing I can do for now but I'm praying for a NT summit in NYC where dude shows up...that is all

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

..it's all good though ain't nothing I can do for now but I'm praying for a NT summit in NYC where dude shows up...that is all
eek.gif

21l8l0w.jpg

I hate dudes like you, why wait for the next man to step up and say something before you do?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I hate dudes like you, why wait for the next man to step up and say something before you do?
indifferent.gif
$#@! outta here...all I said was aint nothing I can do for now...it's just principle that I aint gonna let nobody steal from me, I aintworried bout starting no thread on NT, what's that gonna do? Mind ya business nxt time

smh @ telling people to file claims

that means the paypal (that wasn't even under his name) was already frozen.
it's the equivalent of saying "good luck"

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

This jbeezie dude trying too hard now. I remember when we roasted you on a diff forum. Relax yourself. You made 1 funny photoshop. Your day is done, son

diff forum? wrong person son
laugh.gif

unless you talking HT, which was years ago.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh @ telling people to file claims

that means the paypal (that wasn't even under his name) was already frozen.

it's the equivalent of saying "good luck"

your right but 9/10 they get there money .. I only did that when m Paypal was limited which was my obvious only option since u cannot issue refunds under thastatus.. If my Paypal was good everyone got their refund the traditional way.. Without issues .. How'd I have a 30+ page thread with no hickups if I wasdoing bad business ..

And it's funny how dude is talking to others in the thread but not me and no pms let's be real here if I owe u money prove it and I'll give it tyou

Good god at what this thread has become a roast fest. yall still using the same old pics , and old jokes which is corny.

But i hope that made your day.

Back
Top Bottom