NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

If I were you I'd be pretty upset...I see that dude postin on NT all damn day.Hopefully this thread embarrasses him into giving you your money back.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

http://cashmerethought96.u.yuku.com/

Summer of this year, this dude was talking about he could handle the cancellation fee on T-mobile for $50.. so, although I vowed never to do business with anyone on NT (too many threads on Fraud, scams etc) I went ahead and hit this dude up.. Son gives me his number and we discuss the deal.

I sent him the $50 via paypal expecting to not have to pay my cancellation fee. Within days, I knew that wasn't gonna happen. So I went ahead and told my mom to pay the $200 bucks and I hit this dude back up like "yo, you said you could do something, I doubt you even put in any effort in, but nonetheless my mom already paid it".. Guy tells me on September 23rd he'd paypal me my refund in two installments. I'm not the type to harass someone so I gave him a few days.. Then I hit him up, no response, hell, I probably didn't hear from dude for a week yet he's posting on NT.. Anyway, unless someone is homeless, I'm not willingly gonna give them money
indifferent.gif
.. so I'm like "Yo, i'ma be in your area of Queens, lets meet up".. unfortunately someone passed away and I couldn't make any plans that week.. This conversation was AFTER the failed plans
isnt this dude pushing a BMW? how you gonna be refunding $50 in 2 easy payments
laugh.gif

if you on at&t why you trying to terminate a t-mobile bill/ you paying someone else's phone bill?

Originally Posted by Baybully650

If I were you I'd be pretty upset...I see that dude postin on NT all damn day. Hopefully this thread embarrasses him into giving you your money back.

things never quite work out that way.....word to Young Dr0

Originally Posted by Baybully650

If I were you I'd be pretty upset...I see that dude postin on NT all damn day. Hopefully this thread embarrasses him into giving you your money back.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's why I'm sort of pissed about it.. Son is actuallyposting on this board like everything is good
indifferent.gif
.. Yet he doesn't even have the decency to get back at me[/color]

Originally Posted by bud dink

if you on at&t why you trying to terminate a t-mobile bill/ you paying someone else's phone bill?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was on T-Mobile, switched to AT&T.. My contract wasn't upwith T-Mobile, so I had to pay a cancellation fee. That's where Cashmere came in.[/color]

laugh.gif
@ the subtle shots to his Clothing T-Shirt line (That's the second time that mistake has been madein here).
laugh.gif
@ People taking in account of his posting/BMW. (Small +$#! like that would piss me off too)

CashmereThoughts96 give that man his damn money back.

This guy was trying to sell a year old Macbook for over $1000+
right after they announced the new ones that were coming out

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by bud dink

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was on T-Mobile, switched to AT&T.. My contract wasn't up with T-Mobile, so I had to pay a cancellation fee. That's where Cashmere came in.[/color]

damn good luck man

cmon where are the gifs???? with the niketalk car with cashmere in it and juelz holding up 2 easy payments of $25
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom